Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The mystery of the broken toilet seat!?
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
stren
Strenowski

now that you've put the spotlight on that person, don't expect a confession

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Jan-04-2005 16:53  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by stren
now that you've put the spotlight on that person, don't expect a confession

dude, if the person didn't say anything when it happened, there is no way they are going to say anything at any point so this thread is just to make us all laugh.

Old Post Jan-04-2005 16:54  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
Strenowski

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
dude, if the person didn't say anything when it happened, there is no way they are going to say anything at any point so this thread is just to make us all laugh.

then it serves its purpose

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Jan-04-2005 16:58  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

quote:
Originally posted by MarkT
5-htp, a power adapter, poppers, and a broken toilet seat?

BWHAHAHAHAH! That list just made me go crazy laughing.... It certainly sounds bad...

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Jan-04-2005 18:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Taylor
Models & Bottles

First of all, that single black sock is mine...however please donate it to the people who lost everything in the tsunami...one sock is better than no sock..

Second, I do know who broke the toilet... I remember when it happened...but I will wait for that person to come forward on his own...(It went down during the big shower rush of Sat morning, when the troups went back to BOA for Kenny G....)

Old Post Jan-04-2005 20:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Taylor Click here to Send Richard Taylor a Private Message Visit Richard Taylor's homepage! Add Richard Taylor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by DJ 24_7
First of all, that single black sock is mine...however please donate it to the people who lost everything in the tsunami...one sock is better than no sock..

Second, I do know who broke the toilet... I remember when it happened...but I will wait for that person to come forward on his own...(It went down during the big shower rush of Sat morning, when the troups went back to BOA for Kenny G....)

Yes, there is only a short period that I wasn't there and didn't go into the bathroom.

Between 14:30-16:00 saturday afternoon. That only leave an hour and a half.

But truly, it would be nice if the person would come forward at least with an intention of replacing the seat. It is only between 10-15 dollars for a replacement, it's not like you have to replace the entire toilet.

Old Post Jan-04-2005 21:54  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

quote:
replacing the seat. It is only between 10-15 dollars for a replacement, it's not like you have to replace the entire toilet.

I was hunting for my extra seat yesterday. It isn't in my closet, so I suspect that it is in my storage locker. I'll be taking a look tonight to let you know.

It's a nice one too.

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Jan-04-2005 21:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dallastar
~Dance~Sing~Floss~Travel~

Re: The mystery of the broken toilet seat!?

quote:
When I came home from Boa part 2 to rest a little bit and eat some pizza, I came home to this:

which led me to patch things up a bit and post this sign:

Still, no one has come forward. The next step is DNA analysis so whoever was here please kindly come by again and I can do a "cheek" swab.

wasn't me of course b/c i wasn't there - but that is pretty funny - my suspicion leads to ilyia! (sp??) hahahahahhah just kiddin'!~

Treat people as if they are what they ought to be and you may help them to become what they are capable of being.

Old Post Jan-04-2005 21:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dallastar Click here to Send dallastar a Private Message Visit dallastar's homepage! Add dallastar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by rabbitjoker
I was hunting for my extra seat yesterday. It isn't in my closet, so I suspect that it is in my storage locker. I'll be taking a look tonight to let you know.

It's a nice one too.

if you don't find it, it's ok.

Old Post Jan-04-2005 22:19  Poland
Cuzo
Ninjaboot

Okay, my pc sucks I've been trying to post since the thread began.

I claim full resposiblility of la toilette drama mystery.

I'm not a sure if I broke it but all I know Captain Crooked def was more crooked falling off that seat.

Marg, I wanted to buy you a seat but now I'm hearing RJs replacing it...anything around the house your need jus call.

If I offended anyone I'm sorry.

Robert Nesta Marley

Old Post Jan-04-2005 22:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Cuzo Click here to Send Cuzo a Private Message Add Cuzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by Cuzo

If I offended anyone I'm sorry.

oh u better be.... cos quite FRANKly, this has been upsetting

Old Post Jan-04-2005 22:24  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
monishb
Transformed

Re: The mystery of the broken toilet seat!?

quote:
When I came home from Boa part 2 to rest a little bit and eat some pizza, I came home to this:

which led me to patch things up a bit and post this sign:

Still, no one has come forward. The next step is DNA analysis so whoever was here please kindly come by again and I can do a "cheek" swab.

hahahahah

Old Post Jan-04-2005 22:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for monishb Click here to Send monishb a Private Message Add monishb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The mystery of the broken toilet seat!?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID this [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIio - "Rapture" (Airbase Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread