Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Favorite Oliver Lieb track?
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vernon Wanderer
Eye Q'ed

I have his 1997 06 20 - Innertrance

Upping if you want it. But I'm going to school nao, so there will be some wait time..

Vernon Wanderer will rediscover his roots back unto wandering vast endless plains miserably....

Old Post May-13-2011 05:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon Wanderer Click here to Send Vernon Wanderer a Private Message Add Vernon Wanderer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Thanks Vernon Wanderer that would be really cool to hear. Do you know of a good place to find more older Lieb sets?

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post May-13-2011 05:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vernon Wanderer
Eye Q'ed

Here you are:

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/89162370/file.html

quote:
Do you know of a good place to find more older Lieb sets?

Can't say I do, really..

If I find them, I will post them either here or in this thread:
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...d=&pagenumber=1

Vernon Wanderer will rediscover his roots back unto wandering vast endless plains miserably....

Old Post May-13-2011 13:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon Wanderer Click here to Send Vernon Wanderer a Private Message Add Vernon Wanderer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

This is the kind of fanboy apoplexy I just don't buy into. It's not as though I don't like Lieb - I bought A Day On Our Planet just a couple of weeks back, and I'm going to see him DJ at the end of the month.

But when I was getting into trance, Oliver Lieb was producing mediocre tracks like Subraumstimulation and his remixes of shit like Flight 643, Far From Over and Starry Eyed Surprise. For a long time that was my impression of him - a middling techy-trance producer.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-13-2011 20:05  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nefardec
Tranceaddict in tranning

quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
how is talking about personal experience taking a hatchet to him? remove the cock from your mouth, he ain't reading this.

having flashbacks of the theo thread

Old Post May-13-2011 20:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for nefardec Click here to Send nefardec a Private Message Add nefardec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by Vernon Wanderer
Here you are:

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/89162370/file.html

Thanks a lot Vernon Wanderer. Can't wait to listen to this, I've never heard anything live by him.

Also Subraumstimulation I never got into. As far as Far From Over, its decent but nothing exceptional. Lot of mediocre tracks but better than 90% of the shit being put of at the time.

But his remix of Dreamstate just sucks me in especially with the vocal snippet but that breakdown kills the rest of the track. I'm thinking of making a longer edit with little to no breakdown.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post May-14-2011 02:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tweak
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
This is the kind of fanboy apoplexy I just don't buy into. It's not as though I don't like Lieb - I bought A Day On Our Planet just a couple of weeks back, and I'm going to see him DJ at the end of the month.

But when I was getting into trance, Oliver Lieb was producing mediocre tracks like Subraumstimulation and his remixes of shit like Flight 643, Far From Over and Starry Eyed Surprise. For a long time that was my impression of him - a middling techy-trance producer.

How is your personal impression of Lieb any more correct/accurate than anyone else's? And where's the apoplexy?

Old Post May-15-2011 05:47  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tweak Click here to Send Tweak a Private Message Add Tweak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

quote:
Originally posted by trancedanne
I would rather see AVB then Lieb, such a worthless DJ. However his trance productions are quality.

You've heard many Oliver Lieb sets?

Old Post May-15-2011 09:23  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by Tweak
How is your personal impression of Lieb any more correct/accurate than anyone else's?

how are yours?

Old Post May-15-2011 16:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zak McKracken
Trance

great thread will read again.

Old Post May-15-2011 17:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zak McKracken Click here to Send Zak McKracken a Private Message Add Zak McKracken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Tweak
How is your personal impression of Lieb any more correct/accurate than anyone else's? And where's the apoplexy?

There's a barrage of classic fanboy retorts in this thread: You're just jealous, haters just don't get it, his music is too deep for shallow punters just looking for fun, etc.

My opinion is clearly just that, but it's clearly more balanced than a lot of people's. I trust Jay's opinion enough to have my reservations about seeing Lieb play, but I like his work enough to pay to go anyway and make up my own mind.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-15-2011 17:20  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Probably Netherworld, although for pure PLURPROG raveyness the Jules Verne CUT really tickles my fancy.

Old Post May-15-2011 17:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Favorite Oliver Lieb track?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp! [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProject Medusa Exor - Moonshine (Donald & Gilies Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread