Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Where have the Toronto Tranceaddicts gone?
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where have the Toronto Tranceaddicts gone?

quote:
Originally posted by bluecloud
How about you bite me and stop sulking like a 5yr old?

keep digging your grave bud. The more you post, the more it becomes clear what an idiot you are. You claim that people left the forum b/c they were chastised by other users for voicing their opinions, which is exactly what you have been shown to do. Pot calling the kettle black?

You think your words actually hurt me? Don't flatter yourself. You're nobody. Just another insecure loser trying to act like a bully.

Old Post Apr-24-2017 22:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zookeeper
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
... but I have a bridal shower that day.

I just felt REALLY old for a second

Old Post May-02-2017 02:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for zookeeper Click here to Send zookeeper a Private Message Add zookeeper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zookeeper
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where have the Toronto Tranceaddicts gone?

quote:
The more you post, the more it becomes clear what an idiot you are. .

Goddam I miss you!! You taught me how to verbally spar in 2006!

Old Post May-02-2017 02:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for zookeeper Click here to Send zookeeper a Private Message Add zookeeper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where have the Toronto Tranceaddicts gone?

quote:
Originally posted by zookeeper
Goddam I miss you!! You taught me how to verbally spar in 2006!

Miss you too darling!

Old Post May-02-2017 16:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BTG
Ez skinz ez lyfe

I met a girl at ned devines tonight who used to post here! that was cool. i dont remember who she was.

Old Post May-03-2017 02:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zookeeper
Supreme tranceaddict

Another day in #ROC 💙 Video by @guylewis1 #ThisIsROC #ILoveNY #ISpyNY #Rochester #RochesterNY #Timelapse

A post shared by Rochester NY (@rochesterny) on

Old Post May-08-2017 01:50  United States
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

I'm still alive...although some days I wonder how. I've been having that itch to dance lately.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Jul-01-2017 16:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jsibilin

I like Ferry Corsten !!!

Old Post Jul-03-2017 16:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jsibilin Click here to Send jsibilin a Private Message Add jsibilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miketg23
Senior tranceaddict

TA was such an important part of my 20s. I didn't meet anyone at parties but did bump into some people. Daily updates on the scene or just general chatter on the board and when I moved west, a connection to home. Miss it

Old Post Jul-09-2017 05:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for miketg23 Click here to Send miketg23 a Private Message Add miketg23 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
1sashenka
tranceaddict

Dancing Dude

Trance is back all night! Infuse label launch party is next weekend. There will be progressive, uplifting, psy, tech, and hard trance. New Toronto label Infused Traxx is releasing hard trance, psy trance, and tech trance. This is official launch party for the label. We never stopped loving trance. It is the best music!

https://www.facebook.com/events/232911440534139/

Old Post Jul-13-2017 15:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 1sashenka Click here to Send 1sashenka a Private Message Add 1sashenka to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by 1sashenka
Trance is back all night! Infuse label launch party is next weekend. There will be progressive, uplifting, psy, tech, and hard trance. New Toronto label Infused Traxx is releasing hard trance, psy trance, and tech trance. This is official launch party for the label. We never stopped loving trance. It is the best music!

https://www.facebook.com/events/232911440534139/

Nice! Welcome! It's always nice to have some variety.

Old Post Jul-13-2017 18:06  Canada
1sashenka
tranceaddict

quote:
Nice! Welcome! It's always nice to have some variety.

Thank you for kind words I hope to run into you at some events. I am almost at all local trance events, as much as I can, there are so many. I never stopped

Old Post Jul-13-2017 20:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 1sashenka Click here to Send 1sashenka a Private Message Add 1sashenka to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Where have the Toronto Tranceaddicts gone?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackcosmic baby tune? [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBk- "Revolution" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread