Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Affairs/Cheating thoughts?
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
capricorn15
__

Suppose her husband finds out and wants to hurt you? You cant control what she tells him. Time to bail.

Old Post Apr-16-2018 16:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for capricorn15 Click here to Send capricorn15 a Private Message Add capricorn15 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DizkokidD
Supreme tranceaddict

hi. did you end it?

"Because, even e-tards like you deserve better music." -

Old Post May-12-2018 02:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DizkokidD Click here to Send DizkokidD a Private Message Add DizkokidD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by capricorn15
Suppose her husband finds out and wants to hurt you? You cant control what she tells him. Time to bail.

He threaten me to do something, but ended up pussing out in person when him and his dude crashed a lunch date I had with Liz (the girl).

quote:
Originally posted by DizkokidD
hi. did you end it?

It's still on going kinda, shes with her boss right now tho. She hits me up from time to time when her boss has issues performing, dude is diabetic and sometimes has troubles maintaining it while in bed.

I'm back to messing around with twentysomethings and playing bullshit mind games on the daily with these girls because they don't know what they want and are not transparent. That's one thing I miss about girls closer my age, they are kinda over games where as the younger chicks are not.

Old Post May-23-2018 16:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Affairs/Cheating thoughts?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSong from Steve Porter Set [2010] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDavid Forbes - "Simpatico" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread