Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Most amusing fight I've seen in a while
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
There's actually a term for wearing sports wear when not going to the gym: Fake Out Clothes (rather than work out clothes). Some people who normally dress up (i.e. those obsessed with instagram etc) to do menial tasks like grocery shopping, use the Fake Out Wear because it's kind of a uniform that doesn't take any effort.

Here's the thing though, you never know when shit is gonna hit the fan now a days. You need to be prepared to perform athletically at any moment in these end of days. If Armageddon comes and you're wearing flip flops you're fucked.

Old Post May-21-2018 16:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Here's the thing though, you never know when shit is gonna hit the fan now a days. You need to be prepared to perform athletically at any moment in these end of days. If Armageddon comes and you're wearing flip flops you're fucked.

You say that, but one time I was in the West End in London, and this African gentleman was in a sharp suit, working as a bouncer outside one of those tacky bars near Leicester square.

Some guy tries to push past him, the suited guy pushes him away, fight ensues, and is ended rather swiftly with said bouncer delivering an axe kick squarely on the drunk guy's forehead.

He adjusted his collar and lapels and went back to bouncing.

I was amazed that he was able to raise his leg completely vertical in a suit, and ever since I'm convinced that guy must get his suits from a Ninja Tailor, who must make suits that allow you to do full contact Taekwondo in them, without ripping or even creasing.

Old Post May-21-2018 17:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

You see, that is a good mothafuckin' suit. Fuck fashion, if you can do an Axe kick in it, it's ok.

Old Post May-21-2018 17:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Originally posted by JEO
Cargos are more than acceptable. They're not a hardcore sports thing like Under Armour is. Same with college pants. They're a comfy addict's go-to pants whenever you don't feel like jeans. Much nicer to sit in them all day at the office. But isn't it a bit different with running pants and similar? It's like wearing boxing gloves to keep your hands warm.

It depends on the running pants, of course. Boxing gloves diminishes your range of movements, so you can't really type wearing them but, if you're wearing trackies, the side pockets with zippers make up for the occasional lack of a back pocket, and it's not like you can't move with them. If anything, it's the exact opposite - the clothes are impermeable, so the magical dwarves in the fabric automatically clean coffee stains and the like.

It's beautiful.
quote:
Originally posted by JEO
What do the people who wear sports clothes in public wear to the gym then? Or for a jog?

What Woty said:
quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid

Also, it's quite handy when you cycle to/from work. Or when you go to the gym right after work.

Besides, it can look pretty cool if done right, and comfortable in all other cases.

Old Post May-21-2018 18:08  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

I have no experience bouncing or axe kicks but I wear a suit for a living. There shouldn’t be any flexibility issues. It’s more likely due to wearing the wrong sized off the rack department store suit or squeezing into a fitted style. A properly tailored suit is a joy to wear.

I never liked cargo pants. You’d think all those pockets are great but you either forget you have items in them until they’re ruined in the wash or you have phone banging around your leg every step. Kind of like all those “useful” pockets you never use in your backpack.

Last edited by Jon_Snow on May-21-2018 at 18:17

Old Post May-21-2018 18:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by JEO
"Fuck you you motherfucker! *runs into self-service kiosk*"

I wonder when did we humans become such lousy fighters. At least I hope it didn't look like this when cavemen fought each other.

Also, what is it with so many Americans wearing sports clothes in public? Even better, at a McDonald's? The fat stub with glasses is wearing an Under Armour shirt.

Pretty sure the old guys are drunk. I'm imagine most people posting in this thread would fight with exactly the same degree of elan after a skin full. Still, I'd say the young guy does pretty well to fend off two fat bastards who must each be almost twice as heavy as him.

I think the sports gear is a hot weather thing.

> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]
> Autumn Drive [Progressive]
> The Sunset Session [Everything]

Last edited by SYSTEM-J on May-22-2018 at 17:44

Old Post May-21-2018 18:13  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

@42 seconds, bye bye glasses

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post May-21-2018 18:20  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Trance-M is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
I never liked cargo pants. You’d think all those pockets are great but you either forget you have items in them until they’re ruined in the wash or you have phone banging around your leg every step. Kind of like all those “useful” pockets you never use in your backpack.

It's been well over a decade since I've put something through the wash that wasn't meant to be there, all the time while wearing cargo pants. The last time was, admittedly, a phone, but it was a Nokia, and I didn't even need to put it into a bag of rice. It just worked fine when it dried out

Sounds like you lack some basic discipline! Check your fucking pockets before you throw your clothes in the wash basket

Old Post May-22-2018 07:09  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
I wear a suit for a living.

yeah, a jumpsuit in rapist orange.

Old Post May-22-2018 10:35  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Old Post May-22-2018 10:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
It's been well over a decade since I've put something through the wash that wasn't meant to be there, all the time while wearing cargo pants. The last time was, admittedly, a phone, but it was a Nokia, and I didn't even need to put it into a bag of rice. It just worked fine when it dried out

Sounds like you lack some basic discipline! Check your fucking pockets before you throw your clothes in the wash basket

last week I sent ear buds through. surprisingly they still work and now they’re really clean

Old Post May-22-2018 11:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

Haha, I once shot a video for a TA and forgot the camera in one of the pockets. Only noticed what happened after I heard it banging against the insides of the washing machine

And that was it.

Old Post May-22-2018 16:15  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Most amusing fight I've seen in a while
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread