Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Why doesn't anyone ever book SF native Max Vangeli?
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Luuk_97
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by UWM
Is this how people communicate these days? Good fucking grief.

Old Post Jul-04-2018 22:48  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for Luuk_97 Click here to Send Luuk_97 a Private Message Add Luuk_97 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Ahhhhhhhhh, that's fucking amazing.

What a gargantuan twat. You try to hype your twitter and now you get it banned altogether.

i remember max was making some waves around late 2009-2010 and a little beyond that , he seemed to have been approved by steve angello & steve's brother an21 which brought him a lot of attention, he also collaborated frequently with the latter..he was making frequent trips out here to vancouver at one time,so he was definitely getting booked.

anyway just thought it was hilarious he would post on other forums as well and use "unconventional marketing" methods to try and get people to listen to him, and always end up getting exposed

i honestly wanted to be a dj at one point, and sometimes i still do, however with so many false prophets out there, its hard to believe it could be a reality, like the entire thing is rigged.

Old Post Jul-31-2018 22:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate

i honestly wanted to be a dj at one point, and sometimes i still do, however with so many false prophets out there, its hard to believe it could be a reality, like the entire thing is rigged.

Are you still djing on the side? bedroom dj or little events here and there? I know i wanted to dj back in the late 90's/early 2000's but felt promoting was my thing. Throwing a party these days is TOUGH though. Retired back in 2012/13 but I still miss it

Old Post Aug-01-2018 18:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Why doesn't anyone ever book SF native Max Vangeli?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAfrika Bambaataa - Funky Heroes (Jan Driver Remix) [Airplay Records] [015 277-1] [2008] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAgnelli & Nelson - "Embrace" (New York Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread