Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > RIP Bill Hamel
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
A.B
Supreme tranceaddict

Fond memories of this track.

RIP

Old Post Jul-01-2018 23:04  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for A.B Click here to Send A.B a Private Message Add A.B to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Balance 003 was a solid effort by bill and very under the radar...

some of Bill's productions were legendary in Twilo….

this track though....

Old Post Jul-02-2018 00:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

stood out as one of the coolest producers in progressive's coolest era

https://youtu.be/Tzkp0uUsgaI

Old Post Jul-02-2018 10:51  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdk
Nutritional Overachiever

oh man, sad news

Dave King - Tales Of The Future [Trance]
Dave King - Personal Classics
MIX ARCHIVE!!!

Old Post Jul-02-2018 11:27  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for djdk Click here to Send djdk a Private Message Visit djdk's homepage! Add djdk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

RIP

Old Post Jul-02-2018 19:54  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Very sad news, rest in peace

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Jul-07-2018 22:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kolakao
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
Was looking through his instagram, visually he seemed to have a very nice life. drove some nice benz, was a pretty high-profile producer on-going. From what I gather he commited suicide, wonder what he was going through. I have been depressed for so long now its just normal to me, maybe he was new to it and had a knee-jerk reaction or something. Just curiosity speaking ofcourse. Suicide fucks up the people around you, so dont do it!

RIP Bill,
one thing I notice, is that artists, in so called West, these days may have nice benz and seemed to have nice life, but most of them do not have support in religion. Most of them belive or in Marx or in Money or both (communism and capitalism, which in the end are similar, beacuse they just want to use another human without any scruples). Many of them take drugs, antidepressants or other stuff which can trigger human to commit suicide, I think it's usually long term reaction.

Old Post Jul-07-2018 22:37  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for kolakao Click here to Send kolakao a Private Message Add kolakao to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kolakao
tranceaddict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV-Dl8QOBks

Old Post Jul-07-2018 22:44  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for kolakao Click here to Send kolakao a Private Message Add kolakao to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

Nooooo

Old Post Jul-07-2018 22:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by kolakao
RIP Bill,
one thing I notice, is that artists, in so called West, these days may have nice benz and seemed to have nice life, but most of them do not have support in religion. Most of them belive or in Marx or in Money or both (communism and capitalism, which in the end are similar, beacuse they just want to use another human without any scruples). Many of them take drugs, antidepressants or other stuff which can trigger human to commit suicide, I think it's usually long term reaction.

just sayin, he was living a very functional life.

also

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...by_suicide_rate

Old Post Jul-13-2018 00:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

I was not here for this but this broke my heart, such a sad state of affairs this is.

According to discogs it looks like he collabed with BT on this one.'

Old Post Jul-29-2018 01:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

quote:
Originally posted by Kilixpree
RIP

really miss music like this

Old Post Aug-10-2018 23:33  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > RIP Bill Hamel
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2 unknow prog songs Part 2 [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTechnique - "You and me" (Matt Darey Mix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread