Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Other > Political Discussion / Debate > September 11th Attacks - Do You Think It Was a Conspiracy?
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trancer-X
mutatis mutandis

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
let's stop inventing bombs to fill theoretical holes shall we? the simple point is thermite is not used in demolitions. i would also like to know how the TONNES of thermite was attached to the core columns, given that these were reinforced with 4 inch concrete. its an incendiary device, not an explosive capable of demolitions.

and we're still forgetting the kilometres of fuse wire, and how exactly the government was able to plant explosives, when a job of this scale would have taken MONTHS of FULL-TIME prep.

still ridiculous.

but I didn't invent them. Someone else did

http://www.patentec.com/data/class/defs/149/0.html

Old Post Jun-28-2007 02:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancer-X Click here to Send Trancer-X a Private Message Visit Trancer-X's homepage! Add Trancer-X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by Trancer-X
That's probably why the bomb-sniffing dogs were pulled, why they powered down the South Tower (for an alleged cabling upgrade) and held evacuation drills just prior to 9/11. The power down would have disabled the security cameras, ID systems, etc.

since NONE of the powerdowns lasted several months, they didnt really allow enough time to plant explosives now did they?

Old Post Jun-28-2007 02:30  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
but I didn't invent them. Someone else did

http://www.patentec.com/data/class/defs/149/0.html

and theyre still not capable of bringing down buildings.

Old Post Jun-28-2007 02:31  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancer-X
mutatis mutandis

quote:
*sighs*
trancer, i remember you being far more committed than just re-hashing tired arguments.

anywayz....

first things first.

without knowing what that metal is, you have no reason to assume it is anything related to thermite. secondly, could you please explain to me how the thermite in the immediate areas of the crash site did not immediately ignite, given that thermite is ignited by heat?

and i would like to know (as already mentioned) how the tonnes of thermite was secretly employed into the building, given the sheer size of that amount of substance, and the months and months it would have required?

how exactly did they manage to get the thermite to cut columns HORIZONTALLY? thermite doesn't work that way.
here's a little bit of maths for you.

http://debunking911.com/thermite.htm

there is no reason to believe that metal is anything but molten aluminium from the aircraft.

Molten aluminum desn't glow in the daylight, chief. Anyway, why did the NIST, the 9/11 Commission and all of the other coverup artists explicitly say that THERE WAS NO MOLTEN METAL / THE STEEL DID NOT MELT when in fact there was and in certain places, it did. There were pools of it in the sub-basement area afterwards and obviously, as evident by those pictures, there was metal dripping from the area of the impact zone.

A regular building fire doesn't achieve a high enough temperature to do that.

Old Post Jun-28-2007 02:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancer-X Click here to Send Trancer-X a Private Message Visit Trancer-X's homepage! Add Trancer-X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancer-X
mutatis mutandis

quote:
since NONE of the powerdowns lasted several months, they didnt really allow enough time to plant explosives now did they?

So then how do you think that they "pulled" WTC 7? Did the Big bad Wolf come and blow it down for them or something?

Old Post Jun-28-2007 02:40  United States
Trancer-X
mutatis mutandis

quote:
and theyre still not capable of bringing down buildings.

and you know this to be a fact, right? Do you have some sort of DoD clearance that allows you access to all their prototypical weapons, incindiary devices, etc., that you know this?

Old Post Jun-28-2007 02:42  United States
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
So then how do you think that they "pulled" WTC 7? Did the Big bad Wolf come and blow it down for them or something?

oh come on. have you even read any of the firemen interviews? i can post some here if you like. that building was gutted by fire, and everyone knew it was coming down, which is why they stopped fighting it.

and, you didn't answer my question. tsk tsk.

quote:
and you know this to be a fact, right? Do you have some sort of DoD clearance that allows you access to all their prototypical weapons, incindiary devices, etc., that you know this?

i know it as much as you know that it can. you're inventing technology to fill in huge holes. that isn't particularly genuine from you mate

you're listing a current patent for an event that occured 6 years ago, without ANY supporting evidence to show how it works or what it is used for. you're also ignoring the fact that there isn't a single demolition's outfit in the entire US of A that isn't privately run. expertise in the demolition business lays in the hands of private demo firms. not in the hands of the US government. they would have needed private assistance for sure.
you're not adding any credibility to your argument by using unknown, secret explosive agents without any corroborating evidence. or explaining how this "new and improved" thermite was
a) able to get access to steel columns covered by concrete
b) was smuggled into the WTCs and planted, given this would have taken months of prep
c) why the thermite did not ignite immediately after the crash, given that thermite and its derivatives would have burned immediately
or, in other words
quote:

The thermite wouldn't have only needed to make a clean cut like the photo above, it would have also needed to cut sideways. Not an easy feat for thermite. You see, it's a powder which burns chaotically. Maybe with some device but no working device has been proven to me to work to cut a vertical column. You can direct it with a canister <http://www.itep.ws/pdf/FOI_Rapport.pdf> but that method wouldn't work to cut a column. The canister only makes a small hole. Nano-thermite has been talked about but its uses fall far short of cutting these massive columns. It's in its research stage. They include possible uses for welding molecular devices <http://www.newscientisttech.com/art...ar-devices.html> and possible use as a heat signature flare decoy <http://etd.lib.ttu.edu/theses/avail...5032005-162438/>.

Then there is a patent of a device which has been brought up but as of yet, there is no evidence the idea went any further. Does it even work? Even if it did, they are "Ganged" together to make the cut. You would still need these boxes all over the columns. Once again the answer to this from the "scholars" is "rationalized technology". They need this technology to exist so it exists. There is some secret super thermite which can be placed in a canister which can survive 1,100 degree C so the primary charge doesn't go off.

http://debunking911.com/thermite.htm

Old Post Jun-28-2007 02:55  Australia
Trancer-X
mutatis mutandis

quote:
you didn't answer my question. tsk tsk.

What's funny is that's what we've (me and many other people including a good portion of the victims families) all been saying about our government this entire time!!!

And I really don't have to answer you, either. I'm just doing this for my country in order to get the message out to those who can see through the veil of lies and deception that has been put into place. Some people will hold on to the lies with all of their might. Perhaps their grip on reality is too tenuous and the truth too much for them so they just deny all of the inconsistencies and the whitewash and make it a point to ridicule anyone who tries to get to the truth.

Now I want you to honestly ask yourself who should really be held accountable for all of this? You're grilling ME even though I'm just an independent entity which has no funding, no gov't clearance, no press or other credentials, etc. to undertake such an investigation. Our governent destroys the majority of the evidence and then after the outraged victim's families make enough of a stink about it they select a panel that doesn't seem too concerned with actually investigating what happened. Heck, they originally wanted Mr. PR himself, Henry Kissinger to run the pseudo-investigation/coverup committee but he had to turn it down after it was revealed that his company also represented the Bin Laden's.

They spent MANY times more money investigating Bill Clinton's sex scandal than they did on investigating one of the biggest crimes of the century. I think it was something like $100,000,000 vs $14,000,000. I seriously doubt that they really wanted to uncover the truth. It didn't seem like it, anyway.

Last edited by Trancer-X on Jul-01-2007 at 07:01

Old Post Jun-28-2007 03:48  United States
Trancer-X
mutatis mutandis

quote:
oh come on. have you even read any of the firemen interviews? i can post some here if you like. that building was gutted by fire, and everyone knew it was coming down, which is why they stopped fighting it.

But it wasn't gutted and they didn't stop fighting it, that's why many of them died a tragic death.

However, they did stop fighting WTC 7 after Larry Silverstein said to "pull it."

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

- Larry Silverstein

Old Post Jun-28-2007 03:52  United States
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
But it wasn't gutted and they didn't stop fighting it, that's why many of them died a tragic death.

absolute nonsense. i guess the following firefighters are lying then?

quote:

"Firehouse: Did that chief give an assignment to go to building 7?

Boyle: He gave out an assignment. I didn’t know exactly what it was, but he told the chief that we were heading down to the site.

Firehouse: How many companies?

Boyle: There were four engines and at least three trucks. So we’re heading east on Vesey, we couldn’t see much past Broadway. We couldn’t see Church Street. We couldn’t see what was down there. It was really smoky and dusty."

"A little north of Vesey I said, we’ll go down, let’s see what’s going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see what’s going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

But they had a hoseline operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too. Then we received an order from Fellini, we’re going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didn’t look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn’t really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I’m standing next to said, that building doesn’t look straight. So I’m standing there. I’m looking at the building. It didn’t look right, but, well, we’ll go in, we’ll see.

So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobody’s going into 7, there’s creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it . And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/...e/gz/boyle.html <http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/...e/gz/boyle.html>

Hayden: Yeah. There was enough there and we were marking off. There were a lot of damaged apparatus there that were covered. We tried to get searches in those areas. By now, this is going on into the afternoon, and we were concerned about additional collapse, not only of the Marriott, because there was a good portion of the Marriott still standing, but also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Firehouse: Was there heavy fire in there right away?

Hayden: No, not right away, and that’s probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn’t make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety.

Firehouse: Chief Nigro said they made a collapse zone and wanted everybody away from number 7— did you have to get all of those people out?

Hayden: Yeah, we had to pull everybody back. It was very difficult. We had to be very forceful in getting the guys out. They didn’t want to come out. There were guys going into areas that I wasn’t even really comfortable with, because of the possibility of secondary collapses. We didn’t know how stable any of this area was. We pulled everybody back probably by 3 or 3:30 in the afternoon. We said, this building is going to come down, get back. It came down about 5 o’clock or so, but we had everybody backed away by then. At that point in time, it seemed like a somewhat smaller event, but under any normal circumstances, that’s a major event, a 47-story building collapsing. It seemed like a firecracker after the other ones came down, but I mean that’s a big building, and when it came down, it was quite an event. But having gone through the other two, it didn’t seem so bad. But that’s what we were concerned about. We had said to the guys, we lost as many as 300 guys. We didn’t want to lose any more people that day. And when those numbers start to set in among everybody… My feeling early on was we weren’t going to find any survivors. You either made it out or you didn’t make it out. It was a cataclysmic event. The idea of somebody living in that thing to me would have been only short of a miracle. This thing became geographically sectored because of the collapse. I was at West and Liberty. I couldn’t go further north on West Street. And I couldn’t go further east on Liberty because of the collapse of the south tower, so physically we were boxed in.

quote:
However, they did stop fighting WTC 7 after Larry Silverstein said to "pull it."

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

- Larry Silverstein

and seriously- give me one example in the history of the world where responsibility in an emergency situation gets delegated to a member of the public. seriously, this fallacy is just ludicrous. explain to me why after silverstein "let slip the big secret government mission" he made different qualifying statements afterwards?

quote:

"In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building."

for you to equate silverstein's comments with a demolition, it would mean that the government co-opted even more random people into the greatest scheme in history. again, illogical in the extreme.

Old Post Jun-28-2007 05:31  Australia
Trancer-X
mutatis mutandis

quote:
absolute nonsense. i guess the following firefighters are lying then?

All of the firefighters who told it like it was, for example the ones who reported bright flashes, secondary explosions, etc., were excluded from both the NIST's and the official report. They basically pulled a Dick Cheney and cherry-picked the information that suited the official conspiracy - err, I mean story.

So how come they don't say anything about bombs or explosions going off anywhere on that corporately owned Firehouse.com site?

You can try to rewrite history but you simply can't hide the truth!!!

John Gross of NIST confronted over 9/11 WTC demolitions:

demolition squibs:

firefighters don't like Giuliani

quote:

and seriously- give me one example in the history of the world where responsibility in an emergency situation gets delegated to a member of the public. seriously, this fallacy is just ludicrous. explain to me why after silverstein "let slip the big secret government mission" he made different qualifying statements afterwards?

for you to equate silverstein's comments with a demolition, it would mean that the government co-opted even more random people into the greatest scheme in history. again, illogical in the extreme.

I wouldn't exactly call Larry Silverstein just another member of the public. He bought the failing WTC complex from the NY Port Authority and exerts a lot of power in NY.

And yes, it all comes back to the Big Lie technique. It definitely worked on you.

Last edited by Trancer-X on Jun-28-2007 at 07:16

Old Post Jun-28-2007 07:09  United States
Trancer-X
mutatis mutandis

Exclamation This one is HIGHLY informative !!

MIT Engineer Jeff King Discussing WTC Implosion

Old Post Jun-28-2007 08:07  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Other > Political Discussion / Debate > September 11th Attacks - Do You Think It Was a Conspiracy?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackbit of a progressive track but its amazing! [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHenry Cullen - "Nappy Rash" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread