Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Twenty Tranceaddicts in Two Thousand and Seven
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Chris Crossland
Duke Silver

quote:
Originally posted by Omega_M
Well Tribu is no longer a TA. There's your update.

Once a TA always a TA.

Old Post Nov-17-2007 19:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Crossland Click here to Send Chris Crossland a Private Message Add Chris Crossland to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonze
Unicorn Farts

quote:
Originally posted by Omega_M
Well Tribu is no longer a TA. There's your update.

quitting TA is like trying to leave the mafia....the only options are a body bag or the witness protection program. either way you'll end up dead.

edit: i know from experience. i tried to leave and entered the witness relocation program. after a month lucid found me and started sending me threatening text messages. she's a pretty tough cookie, especially since she became a made women in the CORe. i think tonight i'm going to get whacked and dumped in lake michigan.

Last edited by jonze on Nov-17-2007 at 20:07

Old Post Nov-17-2007 19:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for jonze Click here to Send jonze a Private Message Add jonze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
glass
SILLY HATS ONLY!

One things for sure, the STD's will stick with you

Old Post Nov-17-2007 19:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for glass Click here to Send glass a Private Message Add glass to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Krypton
83.798 g/6.022x10^23

I met the Florida TA's in 2005. Met DJ Santana one time @ Underground. Other than that, the only Tampa Ta's I know is Philliez.

Old Post Nov-17-2007 20:06  Korea-Democratic Peoples Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Krypton Click here to Send Krypton a Private Message Visit Krypton's homepage! Add Krypton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

have only met one so far..

Old Post Nov-17-2007 20:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tubularbills
Max Power!

quote:
Originally posted by gwrmarines
Once a TA always a TA.

hahaha, i like it.

Old Post Nov-17-2007 20:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tubularbills Click here to Send tubularbills a Private Message Add tubularbills to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_M
Nostalgia

tell that to Slylee

Download and review ! Omega_M - In the Mix (Beta Version)

Originally posted by twilightki : It feels like something you'd listen to at 4 in the morning, or listen to in your car while you're going in a tunnel.

Old Post Nov-17-2007 20:14  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_M Click here to Send Omega_M a Private Message Add Omega_M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mezzir
BEES?

i've never met any
i saw whiskers once
lol, it was like 4 years ago though and i wasn't sure if it was him so i didn't say anything

http://www.youtube.com/mezzir

Old Post Nov-17-2007 20:18  Niue
Click Here to See the Profile for mezzir Click here to Send mezzir a Private Message Add mezzir to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rose
hmmm

I've met:
DarkAngel
Nfekted
and like 6 other FLTA's.

Old Post Nov-17-2007 20:46  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Rose Click here to Send Rose a Private Message Add Rose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

I don't think there are actually any CO TAs...

that I would even want to meet

Old Post Nov-17-2007 20:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lebezniatnikov
Stupidity Annoys Me

I keep my internet life and real life separate.

Old Post Nov-17-2007 21:45  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for Lebezniatnikov Click here to Send Lebezniatnikov a Private Message Add Lebezniatnikov to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eROs.au
Chuck Bass

I've met earthsnail

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
dont argue with the yanks nutter, they know best!

Old Post Nov-17-2007 21:54  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eROs.au Click here to Send eROs.au a Private Message Visit eROs.au's homepage! Add eROs.au to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Twenty Tranceaddicts in Two Thousand and Seven
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSample from Rob Tissera In The Mix On Galaxy 13-06-2004 [2004] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEstima - "Hitman's Paradise" (Radio version) [2001]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread