Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Piknic Elektronik 2012
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ravemontreal
Supreme tranceaddict

Tomorrow is going to be huge HUGE HUGE

Old Post Jun-09-2012 14:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravemontreal Click here to Send Ravemontreal a Private Message Visit Ravemontreal's homepage! Add Ravemontreal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marko1234
Senior tranceaddict

Great day I had there with perfect weather.

Creator ended his career in a great way, there was a lot of emtion & energy from the crowd staring at him.

Margaret destroyed the dancefloor

Club 1234
1234 De La Montagne St.
P: 514-395-1111
E: marko@1234montreal.com
W: www.1234montreal.com

Old Post Jun-11-2012 06:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for marko1234 Click here to Send marko1234 a Private Message Add marko1234 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Too bad I missed it.. even a recorded version wouldn't do that justice

Old Post Jun-11-2012 20:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ravemontreal
Supreme tranceaddict

Wow, what an outstanding day!

The weather was perfect, the vibe was beautiful, very friendly and respectful, it was exactly the way I was hoping it would end.

The feeling of knowing you have 2 hours left before everything is over is quite strange and intense. I was praying that everything goes well.

And it did. ;-) I will have HD videos and a lot of great pictures coming. Until then here's 2 videos I took from the DJ booth.

Margaret Dygas was SO nice, what a great attitude. Awesome music, awesome sound, she is gold. Great groovy-electroish fresh techno. She was in heaven and absolutely loved her Piknic experience.

I'm not saying this because I was playing, but it was one of the best Piknic day I have witnessed.

Creator @ Piknic Electronik 06-2012 / part 1 from Martin Larrivee on Vimeo.

Creator @ Piknic Electronik 06-2012 / part 2 from Martin Larrivee on Vimeo.

Old Post Jun-12-2012 02:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravemontreal Click here to Send Ravemontreal a Private Message Visit Ravemontreal's homepage! Add Ravemontreal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
princesultan
Supreme tranceaddict

what's the track in the 2nd vid martin?

Old Post Jun-12-2012 12:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for princesultan Click here to Send princesultan a Private Message Add princesultan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
m0h
Senior tranceaddict

true that, best picknik I went this year and there was so many chix that day !

Thanks for all buddy !

Old Post Jun-12-2012 13:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for m0h Click here to Send m0h a Private Message Visit m0h's homepage! Add m0h to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

quote:
Originally posted by princesultan
what's the track in the 2nd vid martin?

Damabiah - Irminsul, le pilier du monde

quote:
Originally posted by shapes
No really there was blood, coming from my asshole.

Old Post Jun-12-2012 14:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
princesultan
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by OkiDokie

cool thanks!

Old Post Jun-12-2012 15:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for princesultan Click here to Send princesultan a Private Message Add princesultan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ravemontreal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by OkiDokie

Indeed!

There was also this great moment when the famous Piknic Lady wanted to meet me, so we brought her up on stage and she got a huge round of applause from the crowd... and Margaret put her headphones on her head...

When people are happy, magic things happen. ;-)

Last edited by Ravemontreal on Jun-12-2012 at 16:59

Old Post Jun-12-2012 16:46 
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

That pic was on the front page of Reddit lol

http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comme...n_the_dj_booth/

This woman (Rita) is truly awesome:

https://www.facebook.com/rita.vandenplasreflexologue

Reflexologist since 1989, I also practice Chi Kong for 6 years now, and let's not forget Yoga. I can help you with nutrition, polarity, purified water, exercises and breathing techniques. I was still swimming and diving at 80 years old, and so can you. I love life! My vision: help people better their quality of life through reflexology treatment and by sharing my knowledge in oriental remedies. I am 82 this year, and still pursuing more courses, because I believe that knowledge is a great treasure that keeps the mind healthy.

Last edited by Passskal on Jun-12-2012 at 20:12

Old Post Jun-12-2012 20:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Passskal Click here to Send Passskal a Private Message Add Passskal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Monocle
Supreme tranceaddict

lol that's a fucking awesome picture!

Old Post Jun-12-2012 20:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Monocle Click here to Send Monocle a Private Message Add Monocle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmonkey
tranceaddict

and she has a season pass!

Old Post Jun-13-2012 14:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmonkey Add fastmonkey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Piknic Elektronik 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack ID plz [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJF Sebastian - "Burden" (lemon 8 mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread