Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.08.30 [Push The Night] Hernan Cattaneo B2B Guy J / Five Hour Extended Set @ Verboten
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
BradMiller
Milk was a bad choice!

2014.08.30 [Push The Night] Hernan Cattaneo B2B Guy J / Five Hour Extended Set @ Verboten

Saturday August 30th
Push The Night presents
Hernan Cattaneo B2B Guy J
Five Hour Extended Set
Opening by Brad Miller
Verboten

Push The Night is proud to present an evening long in the making - bringing together underground legends Hernan Cattaneo and Guy J for a special back to back extended set. Heavy hitters in their own right and true masters of their craft, the Sudbeat and Lost & Found label heads come together for this rare appearance along with an opening set by PTN's own Brad Miller.

Tickets at Resident Advisor
Facebook Event

Verboten
54 N 11th St Brooklyn
Doors at 10pm, 21+

www.facebook.com/pushthenightnyc
www.verbotennewyork.com

Last edited by BradMiller on Aug-20-2014 at 18:09

Old Post Jul-23-2014 19:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BradMiller Click here to Send BradMiller a Private Message Visit BradMiller's homepage! Add BradMiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sbliss22
tranceaddict

WOW... only word I can say here

Verboten definitely has some real heaters for August

Old Post Jul-23-2014 21:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sbliss22 Click here to Send Sbliss22 a Private Message Add Sbliss22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Fuckin damn son.

Old Post Jul-24-2014 02:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

U WOT M8?

http://www.soundcloud.com/danielnusdeo

Old Post Jul-24-2014 05:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

Might have to come down for this.

quote:
Originally posted by shapes
No really there was blood, coming from my asshole.

Old Post Jul-24-2014 14:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

ticket purchased
looking foward to this ALOT!

Old Post Jul-24-2014 19:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
coolestrl
Simon Patterson Addict

Solid Booking! Looking fwd to this!

Old Post Jul-24-2014 20:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for coolestrl Click here to Send coolestrl a Private Message Add coolestrl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

Prog trance house at a Techno club? Im liking this booking

Old Post Jul-25-2014 00:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
crazydave023
Senior tranceaddict

Last time I saw Hernan was at Crobar in 2006, and he blew my mind. I wasn't familiar with him until that night and after that i was thoroughly impressed.

I assume he's still "got it".

Old Post Jul-25-2014 09:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for crazydave023 Click here to Send crazydave023 a Private Message Add crazydave023 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingchinc
Captain Closer

He's still got it minus the 80's hair

Old Post Jul-25-2014 13:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingchinc Click here to Send kingchinc a Private Message Add kingchinc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jul-25-2014 13:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by kingchinc
He's still got it minus the 80's hair

Last time i saw hernan, he cut his hair off

Old Post Jul-25-2014 15:00  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.08.30 [Push The Night] Hernan Cattaneo B2B Guy J / Five Hour Extended Set @ Verboten
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback09 of DJ Stigma - Oslo Nights (Aug 03) [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGTR - "Mistral" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread