Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Pages (39): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

I checked this show out because of this thread and i watech all the episodes one after another ondemand. This show is a great mix of drama and dark comedy i watched episodes 2-6 and i'm hooked awesome show with a sick and twisted story line each episode gets more and extreme and always leaves me wanting more.

Old Post Mar-26-2008 13:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Bump.

This show is back. Season 2. Every sunday at 10 or so I think.

Yesterday's episode was great, last week's insane.

Old Post Mar-30-2009 20:44  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

thanks for the reminder.

Old Post Mar-30-2009 20:48  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
thanks for the reminder.

Took me forever to to find the thread. Tried thread title, not found, but I manhandled the search engine on here lol.

Old Post Mar-30-2009 20:53  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MissK
Supreme tranceaddict

Jay and I have been following it, we just finished episode 8, I believe.

Such a good show, starts to get a little depressing near the end of season 1 though.

Old Post Mar-30-2009 21:07  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MissK Click here to Send MissK a Private Message Add MissK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by MissK
Jay and I have been following it, we just finished episode 8, I believe.

Such a good show, starts to get a little depressing near the end of season 1 though.

Yep. Wait until Tuco/season finale lol

Old Post Mar-30-2009 21:14  Cyprus
urban_legend
Original Hammer Crew

Love this show! Got through episode 3 of season 2. Cant wait for the new one!

Old Post Mar-30-2009 21:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for urban_legend Click here to Send urban_legend a Private Message Add urban_legend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MissK
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by urban_legend
Love this show! Got through episode 3 of season 2. Cant wait for the new one!

I feel like we've watch more than three episodes?!?!

Old Post Mar-31-2009 12:19  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MissK Click here to Send MissK a Private Message Add MissK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by MissK
I feel like we've watch more than three episodes?!?!

I know I've watched more than 3 for sure but it feels like roughly only 3 too for me...probably b/c it's only the 2nd season and the first one went by so quicky. (Probably b/c it's such an insane show).

Old Post Mar-31-2009 12:57  Cyprus
beatjunkie
..:SpinDocta:..

I saw the advertisement on the side of the TTC bus and was totally intrigued. Does anyone know where I can watch season 1? Is it on Rogers on Demand or anything?

Old Post Mar-31-2009 13:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for beatjunkie Click here to Send beatjunkie a Private Message Add beatjunkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chw
Senior tranceaddict

the new season is pretty heavy on the drama and light on the dark comedy thus far. i don't mind though because i'm hooked on the character(s) already.

Old Post Mar-31-2009 13:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chw Click here to Send chw a Private Message Add chw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by chw
the new season is pretty heavy on the drama and light on the dark comedy thus far. i don't mind though because i'm hooked on the character(s) already.

For sure. I felt pretty bad for Pinkman during the last Ep. Wow.

Old Post Mar-31-2009 15:06  Cyprus

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVery Complicated [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGigi D'Agostino - "L'Amour Toujours" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread