Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Golf Talk
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Pett
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
tota golf tourney

in

Old Post Feb-03-2010 19:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pett Click here to Send Pett a Private Message Add Pett to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

So reports say that Tiger will make his return at the World Match Play Championship. How do you think his return to golf go?

I think he will have a lot of hecklers for the first few tournaments. The faster he wins a tournament the faster people will forget everything that has happened.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the locker room for his first tournament back.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Feb-04-2010 00:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
I would love to be a fly on the wall in the locker room for his first tournament back.

+1

This will really test his mental toughness, but I think he will hold up fine.

A big LOL at everyone who thought he would take an extended amount of time off (a year was thrown around). I thought it whe would be back playing before the Masters, but I am a bit surprised how fast he is coming back.

The PGA must be happy! I know I'll be watching...

I love how it's sponsored by Accenture too

Old Post Feb-04-2010 16:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Leno Click here to Send Jay Leno a Private Message Add Jay Leno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

this probably will diffuse the highly anticipated circus-like atmosphere at the Masters a bit so wise move on his part.

I think he'll get the odd heckle but mostly from a humour aspect, as I think the gallery have laid this thing to rest. Tiger has paid the price in all aspects, probably more than any person who has cheated on his wife, maybe outside of Bill Clinton, smirk: lost endorsements, soiled reputation, physical harm from wife, humiliation with the sex addiction clinic, etc

Anyone who wants his ass from here on out has perhaps other reasons beyond the cheating, imo.

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Feb-04-2010 16:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden

I think he'll get the odd heckle but mostly from a humour aspect, as I think the gallery have laid this thing to rest. Tiger has paid the price in all aspects, probably more than any person who has cheated on his wife

outside of Steve McNair

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:

Old Post Feb-04-2010 17:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Leno

I love how it's sponsored by Accenture too

lol...imagine if he wins. that would be amazing. What would be even better was if Tiger was paired with Jesper LOL but obviously that wouldnt happen

As leno said, big test of mental toughness. Im thinking there will be heckling, booing from the crowds etc for first few days and Tiger will need to block all of that out. He's gone through the punishment and humiliation so its time to move on and get back to the game

Old Post Feb-04-2010 17:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

last time I ever saw booing on a golf course was to Rory Sabatini, but he was acting like an asshole on the course. I don't think Tiger will get booed all that much, in fact I expect more cheers than boos. This is America we're talking about

quote:

Old Post Feb-04-2010 17:17  Canada
The Ear
Built for debauchery

quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie
inb4TehEarsWoodsgif

I only toss that one out for Tiger related threads.

This is what I think of in general terms of golf.

I do enjoy a good afternoon out on the course, but it takes a good steady dose of beer to consistently restrain my competitive side & thereby prevent me from getting all pissed off. B/c simpy put, if you see me hit a straight shot off the tee, it was a fluke. Pitching, mid-range irons, & on the green & I'm fine most of the time.

Old Post Feb-04-2010 17:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
As leno said, big test of mental toughness. Im thinking there will be heckling, booing from the crowds etc for first few days and Tiger will need to block all of that out. He's gone through the punishment and humiliation so its time to move on and get back to the game

Not to mention he has been out of the public eye since all this occurred, so he will have to deal with all the annoying questions from reporters.

Old Post Feb-04-2010 17:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Leno Click here to Send Jay Leno a Private Message Add Jay Leno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

Stephen Ames hasnt teed off yet but sitting at top 15 right now.

and weir, playing on the course he won twice on...7 bogies on todays round so far. hes gonna need to bounce back at least 4 strokes in the next 4 holes. ohhhh the misery

Old Post Feb-05-2010 19:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

quote:
Stephen Ames hasnt teed off yet but sitting at top 15 right now.

and weir, playing on the course he won twice on...7 bogies on todays round so far. hes gonna need to bounce back at least 4 strokes in the next 4 holes. ohhhh the misery

isn't that typical Weir though....one good round and one bad round.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Feb-05-2010 19:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
isn't that typical Weir though....one good round and one bad round.

yup but at riviera... course where mentally he should be strong in... or complete opposite... he just plays like shit and he starts thinking "oh i should be playing much better... i won here twice!" and spirals into a terrible round

lol... weir is T1 in bogeys right now

Old Post Feb-05-2010 19:39  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Golf Talk
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackfrom mysteryland [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBob Sinclar - "World Hold On" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread