Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > New TOTA Car Thread
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
Originally posted by Euphorica
I call bs on 12/100 km in the v8 toureg. no way no how.

Yup you're right...

I checked it yesterday and it's at 14ish...

Sorry...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Nov-04-2010 21:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

quote:
kpro?
i/h + a good tune and that car will haul ass.

That's my buddy in that video I posted a while back who "doesn't have a good line" according to you, lol.

The car is pretty damn quick as it is, and I believe it to make the best noise of any 4-cyl motor ever

Old Post Nov-04-2010 21:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Playa24_7
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by VDub
R8 over Gallardo any day...

Everyone's different, but I hate the look of the R8, I don't think it's nice at all. I love the sound of the Gallardo too, so that's my choice lol

Old Post Nov-04-2010 22:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Playa24_7 Click here to Send Playa24_7 a Private Message Add Playa24_7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
love_child
TA

quote:
Originally posted by VERTiG0
That's my buddy in that video I posted a while back who "doesn't have a good line" according to you, lol.

The car is pretty damn quick as it is, and I believe it to make the best noise of any 4-cyl motor ever

Maybe Euphorica is the stig

Old Post Nov-04-2010 22:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for love_child Click here to Send love_child a Private Message Add love_child to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
love_child
TA

quote:
Originally posted by Playa24_7
Everyone's different, but I hate the look of the R8, I don't think it's nice at all. I love the sound of the Gallardo too, so that's my choice lol

Volkswagen Group owns both Audi and Lamborghini, some of the R8 is shared with the Lamborghini Gallardo, including some of the chassis and floorpan, door handle mechanisms, transmissions, and the revised V10 engine. The R8 V10 uses a 5.2 litre FSI engine, based on the unit in the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4

Old Post Nov-04-2010 22:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for love_child Click here to Send love_child a Private Message Add love_child to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
love_child
TA

quote:
R8 over Gallardo any day...

The V10 R8 is sex everytime I see one in person I cream my pants.

Old Post Nov-04-2010 22:31  Canada
Euphorica
Next level beats

quote:
Yup you're right...

I checked it yesterday and it's at 14ish...

Sorry...
eheh

http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f...ll-v8-7800.html

Old Post Nov-05-2010 01:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Euphorica Click here to Send Euphorica a Private Message Add Euphorica to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Euphorica
Next level beats

quote:
Originally posted by VERTiG0

any of the honda dohc vtec 4 bangers make excellent noise. I know it well.
stock its..decent but the k series really wakes up with some simple bolt ons(and a flash...kpro even better).

I had a 00 SiR. My pops had an 06 Si(now my sisters).

I havent been lapping in a few yrs, but I used to go. Back even before I registered on TA.

Old Post Nov-05-2010 01:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Euphorica Click here to Send Euphorica a Private Message Add Euphorica to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
love_child
TA

quote:
k series really wakes up with some simple bolt ons(and a flash...kpro even better).

True...my buddies EK K20 with I/H/E/kpro smokes STIs

Old Post Nov-05-2010 12:12  Canada
Euphorica
Next level beats

he should smoke a lot more than that.

thats easily a 12 sec car . lol

if he has over night parts from japan...omg

Old Post Nov-05-2010 21:36  Canada
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
eheh

http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f...ll-v8-7800.html

Just voted...

14 - 15...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Nov-06-2010 02:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
Originally posted by love_child
Volkswagen Group owns both Audi and Lamborghini, some of the R8 is shared with the Lamborghini Gallardo, including some of the chassis and floorpan, door handle mechanisms, transmissions, and the revised V10 engine. The R8 V10 uses a 5.2 litre FSI engine, based on the unit in the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4

My boss was thinking about the Gallardo...

I told him that it's an insult to Lambo...

I advised him to just get the R8 V10 and save some money for the same car...

If you're going to buy a Lambo, make sure the doors open upwards....

Plus he's in a Modena now and I don't think you should go from artwork to bad-ass....

Ferrari = art

Lambo = bad-fuckin-ass

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Nov-06-2010 02:46 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > New TOTA Car Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEurodance Old Song ID (feat by Shiloh) [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRONSKI SPEED feat MQUE - Are You? (Sun Decade dub) [2009]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread