Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Coming in 2013
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LMD
Senior tranceaddict

Coming in 2013

Old Post Dec-11-2012 02:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LMD Click here to Send LMD a Private Message Add LMD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jasyn
tranceaddict

i figured nice stuff. can't wait to see the lineup. hopefully LMD stays true to what they do best.

Old Post Dec-11-2012 02:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jasyn Click here to Send jasyn a Private Message Add jasyn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLiE586
Supreme tranceaddict

Uggghhhh downtown... I hate wasting $30 on a taxi to get back home from downtown =/

Is it going to be 18+ now?
Edit: It is 18+ now

Last edited by iLLiE586 on Dec-11-2012 at 19:27

Old Post Dec-11-2012 03:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLiE586 Click here to Send iLLiE586 a Private Message Add iLLiE586 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Calabria
Supreme tranceaddict

pros: belasco is a newer and has a nicer setup then circus.
cons: downtown is further away compared to hollywood

Old Post Dec-11-2012 04:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Calabria Click here to Send Calabria a Private Message Add Calabria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GPC
#trance

Place looks very nice. Closer for us too. Can't wait to check it out.

Old Post Dec-11-2012 07:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GPC Click here to Send GPC a Private Message Add GPC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MelBeat
Supreme tranceaddict

I was guessing the Belasco as well. LMD had an event there some time ago. The place is nice, much smaller than Circus, I think even smaller than the Exchange; it will be perfect for the crowd that used to go to Circus. Downtown is closer to me. Parking will of course be more expensive than at Circus.

Old Post Dec-11-2012 13:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MelBeat Click here to Send MelBeat a Private Message Add MelBeat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evorobert
tranceaddict

So from what I understand from people who have been there is that:

Friday night = latino night
Saturday night = asian night

Additionally, they play top 40, hip hop and electro as well.

Old Post Dec-11-2012 17:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for evorobert Click here to Send evorobert a Private Message Add evorobert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by evorobert

this is what i have heard too. the ballroom is upstairs i believe. beautiful theater. lots of potential.

Old Post Dec-11-2012 17:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GPC
#trance

quote:
Originally posted by evorobert

I believe LMD will have a separate entrance so there shouldn't be much mingling of the crowds.

Old Post Dec-11-2012 18:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GPC Click here to Send GPC a Private Message Add GPC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLiE586
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by GPC
I believe LMD will have a separate entrance so there shouldn't be much mingling of the crowds.

The official website says the Ballroom has its own private entrance, so I would hope so.

What I am reading on Yelp is that the lines can take over an hour to get in at the top-40 club side, and obviously the cover is more than the normal $10 pre-sale when going into there. I am also curious if the other side can openly get into the Ballroom, kind of like with Space in Miami, if you have a Terrace ticket you have access to everything.

Old Post Dec-11-2012 19:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLiE586 Click here to Send iLLiE586 a Private Message Add iLLiE586 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MelBeat
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by iLLiE586
Edit: It is 18+ now

We'll see how this works out but at least it's Saturday.

Old Post Dec-12-2012 02:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MelBeat Click here to Send MelBeat a Private Message Add MelBeat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djjoshuaallen
livin the dream

Is LOC still at belasco? I miss that guy...

Old Post Dec-12-2012 02:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djjoshuaallen Click here to Send djjoshuaallen a Private Message Visit djjoshuaallen's homepage! Add djjoshuaallen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Coming in 2013
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback**** hot trancer [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackG-Spott - "No Comment" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread