Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Electric Island w/ DIXON, MARTINEZ BROS., HENRIK SCHWARZ, DJ TENNIS - JUL 1st
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Special K
_

quote:
Originally posted by CODE
im definitely putting a screen to watch soccer

Sounds good.

quote:
Originally posted by chris1011
nice I'll wear my man city scarf

Ewwwww

Old Post May-30-2014 13:13  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
That's a normal workday for me because I'm off on Monday.

I switched my Tuesday shift and already had Weds off. I will have to work 4 12 hour shifts in a row now because of it, but it'll be soooo worth it.

Old Post May-30-2014 18:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I switched my Tuesday shift and already had Weds off. I will have to work 4 12 hour shifts in a row now because of it, but it'll be soooo worth it.

12hrs of work after an EI party? Ugh, 12 hrs is still 12hrs depending on what you do. I remember hurting at my desk 3 of the 4 days after EI last year.

Because I'm going in later this year, I'll be a good boy as I did at Sven Vath.

Old Post May-30-2014 19:35  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

No no, I have the day after EI off. But I go back to work Thurs - Sun, when normally I'd only work Fri-Sun. I work in a hospital.

I'll be fine. Weekends are more laid back. It's just that a handful of 12 hour shifts in a row is already fucking brutal on the third day, let alone a fourth day. Total burn out. But again, totally worth it!

Old Post May-30-2014 20:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Early Bird tickets are already up btw. Just picked some up.

Old Post May-30-2014 20:54  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Lol I bought mine over a week ago.

Old Post May-30-2014 20:56 
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
No no, I have the day after EI off. But I go back to work Thurs - Sun, when normally I'd only work Fri-Sun. I work in a hospital.

I'll be fine. Weekends are more laid back. It's just that a handful of 12 hour shifts in a row is already fucking brutal on the third day, let alone a fourth day. Total burn out. But again, totally worth it!

Bring a sack of McDoubles, you'll be fine.

Old Post May-30-2014 21:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

I think I'd better, since I promised one to that planetary player fellow I've never even met, lol.

MCDOUBLES FOR ALL.

Old Post May-30-2014 21:49 
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

No mcdoubles for me ! I'm that drunk guy who likes to hang out towards the front

Edit : no, mcdoubles for only me

Old Post May-30-2014 22:21  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Drunk you say? Yes, I do that too. Lololol.

Old Post May-30-2014 22:41 
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

I meant to work, but McDoubles on the Island would pretty epic as well. But how do you fist pump, drink a beer and devour a McDouble with only 2 hands?

Also, FYI, I like my McDbl with extra pickles, extra onions.

Old Post May-30-2014 22:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Big Boss
Supreme tranceaddict

Dancing Dude

This party is giving me a hard on.

My love for the Martinez Brothers is well documented and Dixon is

Old Post May-30-2014 23:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Big Boss Click here to Send Big Boss a Private Message Add Big Boss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Electric Island w/ DIXON, MARTINEZ BROS., HENRIK SCHWARZ, DJ TENNIS - JUL 1st
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackoldie from 3-4 years ago [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAdo the Dream - "Roll of Bass" (Ado & Montorsi Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread