Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > the random talking thread
Pages (34): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
If you can't bang out a good set sober, you shouldn't be a DJ.

Just like if you can't enjoy this music sober, you probably should turn around and proceed to the nearest exit before the drugs grip your soul and throw you into a black hole.

Re: Juan Paulino case study.

And a mod told it was you trying to be me as realjuanpaulino

Old Post Jul-03-2014 18:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Lol. I have better things to do with my time, young grasshopper.

I did look for you at the Beyer show, though. What happened there?

Old Post Jul-03-2014 18:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Lol. I have better things to do with my time, young grasshopper.

I did look for you at the Beyer show, though. What happened there?

Oh i'm so scared of your baldy ass, please

Old Post Jul-03-2014 18:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Yea, cause my purpose of going to Space is to find you and beat you up, lol.

Old Post Jul-03-2014 18:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Fuk it, lets just quit this shit and get to back normal stuff.

I Now i just saw deliver us from evil ok? it was good.

Old Post Jul-03-2014 18:50  United States
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Yea, cause my purpose of going to Space is to find you and beat you up, lol.
paranoia...... I wonder what that's from....

Old Post Jul-03-2014 18:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Who gives a shit.

Old Post Jul-03-2014 18:52  United States
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

This has devolved into the stupidest fucking thread I've ever had the displeasure of posting on. At least I'm not the OP so I don't feel too distraught over this.

Old Post Jul-03-2014 18:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PaULiN0
Who gives a shit.
on a serious note u need Buddha in your life. Life is all about suffering and u seem to be suffering a lot. Read up about it, life changing shit

Old Post Jul-03-2014 18:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

I second that. Although I'm not a practicing Buddhist, I've adopted a lot of its philosophies and it's made me a much more positive person as a result. Seriously though, if you want some good book recommendations let me know (Osho is a great place to start). Reading a good book like that for 20 minutes a day can impact you more than you think.

Old Post Jul-03-2014 19:04 
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Interesting on another note, who here is going to luminosity beach fest?

Old Post Jul-03-2014 19:05  United States
OrangestO
–30–

If you're suffering, read Viktor Frankl's "A Man's Search for Meaning."

For real for real.

Old Post Jul-03-2014 19:06 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > the random talking thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown from Saeed_Younan_-Live_in_L.A_AVALON_Hollywood_November_2006 [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCyriaque & Johan K. - "Eternity" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread