Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Madonna - "What It Feels Like For A Girl" (Above And Beyond Mix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AnotherWay83
The B00b Maintenance Guy™

this track's from pvd's set at mayday 01..starts around the 26 minute mark and goes up till the 30 minute mark..i say its AMAZING..the chic that sings in it has an awesum voice

i've created a sample which is about 1:40, and 1 MB in size

PLEASE sum1 id it!!

get it at my account in www.freedrive.com

login info:

user name:AnotherWay83
password:trance

the file name is "killer_mayday_track.mp3"

peace

Old Post May-09-2001 21:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for AnotherWay83 Click here to Send AnotherWay83 a Private Message Add AnotherWay83 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakdown
trancEaddict x

Madonna - What it feels like to be a girl (Above and beyond mix)

Old Post May-09-2001 23:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AnotherWay83

damn

damn...i keep seeing that song at almost all the trance sites i visit..but until today i never bothered downloading it cos i thought it was too much of a chic song...but thanks infin, once again u've come thru...

one day we should combine infinity and simcut's minds...the resulting mind will be the ultimate trance id mind

peace

Old Post May-10-2001 00:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for AnotherWay83 Click here to Send AnotherWay83 a Private Message Add AnotherWay83 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AnotherWay83

yep

one other thing...does anyone know how to get rid of the lyrics in a song..just get the rest..

peace

Old Post May-10-2001 00:39 

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Madonna - "What It Feels Like For A Girl" (Above And Beyond Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackanybody know this? [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSystem F - "Ignition Sequence Start" (Original Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread