Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > ChatGPT with TA dataset
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

ChatGPT with TA dataset

What questions would you pose?

I would ask to list the top 5 examples of when Jennypie entered a thread and a measurement of the overall "aggro" that increased in subsequent replies ...and which individuals (victims) were in the line of fire.

Thoughts?

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-31-2023 18:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

What was Punisher's big surprise?

Old Post Mar-31-2023 20:15  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

"Write a résumé in the style of DJ RANN"

Old Post Mar-31-2023 22:51  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by JEO
"Write a résumé in the style of DJ RANN"

🤣🤣🤣

Suck mine, Swamper!!

Old Post Mar-31-2023 23:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

DJ Rann vs IGK Date rape tea date 18 and under only

Old Post Apr-01-2023 17:45  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

I was really intrigued by the idea and decided to briefly describe some of the users on here to ChatGPT. I've used ChatGPT for a while, mostly for stuff like this to have a laugh, but I've also used it to generate responses to technical questions posed to me at work. It can make some pretty obvious mistakes by stating the exact opposite of what you've explicitly told it to say. A good example here is that I described IGK as someone who has often been falsely accused of the things he's been accused of on here, but ChatGPT decided otherwise. What it draws from Nou being described as "someone who lives in their parents' basement" is impressive to say the least.

Anyway, here's a typical week of posting on TA as imagined by ChatGPT:

Monday: It all began when Silky Johnson started a thread in the Chill Out Room titled "Why Handjobs are Underrated." Within minutes, the thread turned into a heated debate between Nou, who claimed that he had never received a handjob in his life, and DJ RANN, who boasted that he had received plenty and was an expert on the subject. SYSTEM-J tried to intervene with his knowledge of human anatomy, but his well-intentioned effort only made things worse. Eventually, the thread got so out of control that Lira had to step in and shut it down.

Tuesday: The chaos continued as Dykes_on_Jay started a thread called "Why China is Better Than the US." The thread quickly devolved into a mess of insults and racist remarks, with Lews and Vivid Boy taking Dykes_on_Jay to task. Things got even weirder when OrangestO joined in, claiming that he had made all of his millions by investing in Chinese companies. Meanwhile, ziptnf and Boomer187 took to the thread to debate the merits of wearing a helmet while bicycling, despite the fact that the thread had nothing to do with bicycling.

Wednesday: Sushipunk started a thread called "Why Birds are the Best Pets." The thread quickly turned into a heated debate between Nou, who claimed that birds were too noisy and messy, and planetaryplayer, who claimed that his shark had eaten his bird. Meanwhile, Demoted started a thread titled "Why Trance is Dead," which was immediately hijacked by Meat187, who claimed that Eurodance was much better than trance. Citric_acid chimed in to say that she could shoot an AR-15, but also use it for other purposes.

Thursday: Swamper, the owner and administrator of the forum, logged on to find that the forums had been overrun by spam bots. He spent the entire day trying to ban the bots, while also dealing with complaints from users who were annoyed that they couldn't access the forums. Meanwhile, IGK started a thread called "Why Underage Boys Are Awesome," which was quickly shut down by Lira.

Friday: The forums were down for most of the day as Swamper tried to fix the damage caused by the spam bots. When the forums finally came back online, Silky Johnson started a new thread titled "Why Nou is the Best User on This Forum." The thread quickly turned into a flame war between Nou's supporters and his detractors, with DJ RANN and Lews leading the charge against him. Meanwhile, Zoso started a thread titled "Why DVD Netflix is Better Than Streaming," which no one bothered to reply to.

Saturday: The day started out relatively quiet, with only a few new threads being started. However, things quickly escalated when Vivid Boy started a thread titled "Why Racism is Funny." The thread quickly turned into a heated debate, with many users, including citric_acid and SYSTEM-J, expressing their disgust. Nou tried to intervene, but only ended up making things worse. Meanwhile, Lira started a thread called "Why Facts Matter," which was largely ignored.

Sunday: The forums reached their boiling point when Meat187 started a thread titled "Why Eurodance is the Future of Music." The thread quickly turned into a flame war, with many users, including SYSTEM-J and Lews, taking him to task. Meanwhile, Silky Johnson started a thread titled "Why Handjobs Are Still Underrated," which sparked a renewed debate between Nou and DJ RANN. The day ended with Lira banning Meat187 from the forums, much to the relief of many users.

---

ChatGPT "knows" about TA, at least on a general level:

I don't know whether any of the forum's posts have been, or are, a part of the training set, but I wouldn't rule it out.

It also sometimes tells me it will not generate anything because there's something offensive in the input, but using the same input a couple more times seems to bypass the filter somehow.

---

Made a small change on the input, describing IGK as having been falsely accused of "being interested in underage boys". This is what came up:

On Wednesday, things take a strange turn when IGK starts a thread in the General forum about his interest in collecting vintage toys. Many users are suspicious of IGK's motivations and accuse him of being a pedophile. This leads to a massive argument about the definition of pedophilia and whether or not IGK's actions are actually illegal. Nou chimes in with his opinion, which is met with a barrage of insults and accusations of being a basement-dwelling loser. Lira tries to provide some clarity on the issue, but he is met with even more hostility.

---

"Being interested in underage boys" became an interest in vintage toys, yet the worse accusation is still there. This boggles the mind.

Last edited by JEO on Apr-03-2023 at 22:46

Old Post Apr-03-2023 22:26  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

thank you for this. i am in tears

quote:
Meanwhile, IGK started a thread called "Why Underage Boys Are Awesome," which was quickly shut down by Lira

Old Post Apr-04-2023 02:59  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

LOL

I read that as "vintage BOYS"

Old Post Apr-04-2023 07:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
This leads to a massive argument about the definition of pedophilia and whether or not IGK's actions are actually illegal. Nou chimes in with his opinion, which is met with a barrage of insults and accusations of being a basement-dwelling loser.

this belongs in the finest institutions. god level literature.

Old Post Apr-04-2023 16:28  Norfolk Island
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Anti-racism, anti-Eurodance, leading expert on human anatomy. The machine knows.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-04-2023 16:43  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

As you are the protagonist in this story, you must be reminder that, with great power comes great responsibility

Old Post Apr-05-2023 14:11  Norfolk Island
ziptnf
Programming your future

This is incredible, Lira

I like how the AI has us creating threads that follow a template: "Why X is Y", and never seems to deviate from it. I also love how every thread gets almost immediately derailed, resulting in bans and locks. Amazing.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Apr-05-2023 15:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > ChatGPT with TA dataset
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp to ID this great tune from Oslo Nights March/03?! [2003] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSharam Jey - Take Control [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread