Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Minimal Funk - "The Groovy Thang"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

PvD - Central Park 2003 Track 37

Sample was taken from within the park so sorry about the quality. You can still make out the track though and the vocals are pretty distinctive. So ID if you can.

Cheers,

Mike

Old Post Jul-17-2004 17:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
T4M
Supreme tranceaddict

Might be some remix of Minimal Funk - The Groovy Thang.

Old Post Sep-01-2004 14:27  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for T4M Click here to Send T4M a Private Message Add T4M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dazdaking
Supreme tranceaddict

Yup your correct. Just checked an old fritz, I knew i'd heard this before. The vinyl he plays is on NSS, which means it's one of the following remixes:

A1 The Groovy Thang (Vinny Noriega & Roger Rama Mix)
B1 The Groovy Thang (Family Remix)
B2 The Groovy Thang (Da Vanilla Space Funk Mix)

My guess would be the A side, as he didn't put (Remix) on the fritz tracklist, but i'm gonna try and hunt down these remixes to find out exactly which one it is.

Old Post Sep-01-2004 14:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Dazdaking Click here to Send Dazdaking a Private Message Add Dazdaking to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Minimal Funk - "The Groovy Thang"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackShlomi Aber's Essential mix ID [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTomcraft - "The Lord (Darkness)" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread