Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

What a buffoon.

Why did he admit to anything? Just deny deny deny...

I wonder if he will fight again with in the next year? I mean shit hes already 33 so these are his "glory" years.

Old Post Jan-05-2011 19:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pete K
Chasing the sun

quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
Yeah, I'm pumped.

Also, Chael Sonnen is now a convicted felon.

and now suspended from the UFC.

Old Post Jan-05-2011 22:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pete K Click here to Send Pete K a Private Message Add Pete K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

HYPE

Old Post Jan-10-2011 20:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

War, Vitor!

Old Post Feb-03-2011 20:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

This one is gonna be fun.

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Feb-03-2011 20:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pete K
Chasing the sun

holy shit that was the wildest weigh-ins i've ever watched.

vitor's been talking mad shit about anderson having a mask.

Old Post Feb-05-2011 00:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pete K Click here to Send Pete K a Private Message Add Pete K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amp3
tranceaddict

So I read vitor cut 30 pounds for this fight. I am just thinking for someone who has not fought since late 09, and a 5 round fight (potentially) this might be a bit much. I'll be cheering for him though!

(the mask was weird)

Old Post Feb-05-2011 05:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amp3 Click here to Send amp3 a Private Message Add amp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RapidFire
Supreme tranceaddict

Vitor will KNOCK THE FUCK OUT of Anderson. I have a strong feeling...up until the weigh ins I wanted to see Silva cement his legacy (and ultimately face GSP), and even with a strong sense of urgency I was on his side. But now, after this disrespect, I've come to root against him.

I always had a hunch that Belfort was the 1 man that could stop the Spider...his explosive striking ability is a perfect answer to Anderson's counter-style.

Old Post Feb-05-2011 10:27  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for RapidFire Click here to Send RapidFire a Private Message Add RapidFire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

I predict something similar to the Forrest fight.

Old Post Feb-05-2011 12:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

1st one in some time that I'm going to bother getting on ppv. As dislikable as he may be made out to be, Silva's still the most entertaining to watch fight IMO, and the prospect, unlikely as it may be, of silva/gsp is too awesome to sway me.

More interested in Jones/Bader, though. They're both still raw enough to make this unpredictable. I just hope it doesn't go to the third, because Bader wears down quickly and I don't want to see somebody just lose this one. My gut says Jones gets some lucky blow in, but he's so wild that it looks like somebody like Bader, if patient enough, can just stalk him and catch a perfect opening.

Old Post Feb-06-2011 01:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

I have no words for tonight. Best potential card in AGES.

Also, for those of you who are wondering wtf that mask picture is, check the video (first one ).

Old Post Feb-06-2011 01:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
I have no words for tonight. Best potential card in AGES.

Also, for those of you who are wondering wtf that mask picture is, check the video (first one ).

Yeah, really. I'm part of what, I'm sure, is a big percentage of the UFC audience who watches a lot of fights on spike and hdnet, but makes exceptions. Tonight is definitely worthy of an exception. I bet they make a killing on this.

Can't wait!

/bartscott

Old Post Feb-06-2011 01:16 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback---- 2003 Kick Ass Tune [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Tiƫsto - "Sparkles" (Transa Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread