Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > The Free Soundcloud Stuff Thread (High Bandwidth)
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TranceArmstrong
graveyard girl

Joseph Terruel - It's Only Love Doing Its Thing (available download) by Bust A Dub

blog

it's time to party

Old Post Jul-24-2011 02:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceArmstrong Click here to Send TranceArmstrong a Private Message Add TranceArmstrong to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pzK
Supreme tranceaddict

Philippe Sarde- Le Cortège Et Course (Motor City Drum Ensemble Re-Edit) by !K7 Records

Old Post Jul-25-2011 02:05  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for pzK Click here to Send pzK a Private Message Add pzK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

FREE Tracks for FREE People. by Fingers In The Noise

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jul-25-2011 16:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nutmegger
Senior tranceaddict

not a trance fan but someone might enjoy it.

Tom Colontonio - Longport (Emotional Mix) **Free Download For Charity** by Monster Tunes

Old Post Jul-31-2011 08:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for nutmegger Click here to Send nutmegger a Private Message Add nutmegger to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJSoulstone
Supreme tranceaddict

Queen + Psytrance + Electro-House =

OOOD & Monk3y Logic - Bristolian Rhapsody [FREE DOWNLOAD] by OOOD

DJ Soulstone - Summer Solstice 2012 [Goa/Full-On]

Old Post Aug-03-2011 09:23  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for DJSoulstone Click here to Send DJSoulstone a Private Message Add DJSoulstone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Pallers - Come Rain, Come Sunshine (Youandewan Dub) by Youandewan

quote:
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Aug-03-2011 18:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Teezdalien
Supreme tranceaddict

Holy Ghost! - Some Children (Free Download) by DFA Records

Old Post Aug-04-2011 08:02  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teezdalien Click here to Send Teezdalien a Private Message Add Teezdalien to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nutmegger
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
Pallers - Come Rain, Come Sunshine (Youandewan Dub) by Youandewan

no bueno. 'buy' only.

Old Post Aug-05-2011 23:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for nutmegger Click here to Send nutmegger a Private Message Add nutmegger to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by nutmegger
no bueno. 'buy' only.

Check the track page he posted a link

edit: and the first comment on the waveform

quote:

Old Post Aug-07-2011 22:03  Canada
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Sweet Clones - Vince's Big Con by Winding Road Recs

Radiohead - My iron lung (Yamil Colucci Unofficial Remix) by Yamil Colucci

The XX - Fantasy (Sound Process Unofficial Deep Remix) FREE DOWNLOAD by SoundProcess

Sasha - Mr. Tiddles (Diyo Remix) by wearecontrast

Sasha - Cut Me Down - Pole Folder feat Souldust remix by Pole Folder

quote:

Old Post Aug-12-2011 16:22  Canada
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Fran von Vie - I Was There (DNYO Ambifex Tool) Free Download! by dnyo

Bat for lashes - Trophy (Dibby Dougherty + David Young's 'DhARMA' Mix) [FREE] by Dibby Dougherty

quote:

Old Post Aug-15-2011 17:27  Canada
djdk
Nutritional Overachiever

The Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy Hey Girl (Far Too Loud Re-fix) [FREE DOWNLOAD] by Far Too Loud

a bit of fun

Dave King - Tales Of The Future [Trance]
Dave King - Personal Classics
MIX ARCHIVE!!!

Old Post Aug-15-2011 17:43  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for djdk Click here to Send djdk a Private Message Visit djdk's homepage! Add djdk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > The Free Soundcloud Stuff Thread (High Bandwidth)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrance bits! Win a DVD when you guess this! [2008] [10]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMojado feat. Mr. Sam - "Naranja" (Dimitri Andreas Vision Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread