Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

too much pubic hair imo. aerodynamics are important.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 20:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
too much pubic hair imo. aerodynamics are important.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 20:56  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Germany was superior in every way and just played better (not really unexpected), nothing to say against that.
Small chance left by the way, but then Germany must beat Denmark and we must beat Portugal with good numbers.

But if we can't show nice play it's not much fun to me even if we would win. It was a fair game and the referee did an excellent job.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jun-13-2012 20:59  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yonny
Supreme tranceaddict

Obviously Holland is suffering from having a lousy midfield... Its a shame tho, because they have so much tallent in the front row... Im surprised seeing Germany defending good, they needed a CB like Hummels.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 23:49  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for yonny Click here to Send yonny a Private Message Visit yonny's homepage! Add yonny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

Holland doesn't have a bad team, they just don't want to be there. In-fighting, lazy players, sloppy defending and a general lack of "fuck this I can't be bothered". They deserve to drop out completely.

Old Post Jun-14-2012 00:01  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kamil
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Fledz
Holland doesn't have a bad team, they just don't want to be there. In-fighting, lazy players, sloppy defending and a general lack of "fuck this I can't be bothered". They deserve to drop out completely.

They can't be as lazy as Ronaldo;

Old Post Jun-14-2012 00:06  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for kamil Click here to Send kamil a Private Message Add kamil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

Old Post Jun-14-2012 01:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

Gomez !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun-14-2012 02:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

As I'm half German and half Dutch, this was a bit of a tough game for me today, but I decided to root for my Dutch half since more of my family currently lives there. The game was on during lunch so I was talking to my friend at work at this, and my boss apparently took offense to me partially rooting for Germany. He commented that he hates the Germans and then, after I ignored this, asked me how the hell I could support the Germans. I calmly explained that I was half German and he went on for several minutes about the Germans killing Dutch children during WWII. This mother****** isn't even Dutch. I had no idea how to respond, but luckily Gomez saved me from needing to respond by kicking ass.

Old Post Jun-14-2012 05:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
As I'm half German and half Dutch, this was a bit of a tough game for me today, but I decided to root for my Dutch half since more of my family currently lives there. The game was on during lunch so I was talking to my friend at work at this, and my boss apparently took offense to me partially rooting for Germany. He commented that he hates the Germans and then, after I ignored this, asked me how the hell I could support the Germans. I calmly explained that I was half German and he went on for several minutes about the Germans killing Dutch children during WWII. This mother****** isn't even Dutch. I had no idea how to respond, but luckily Gomez saved me from needing to respond by kicking ass.

Even the Dutch don't react like that. Just show him how the German and Dutch players behaved right after the game where German players comfort the Dutch. Nowadays Germans even can watch a game in an orange crowd without any problems over here.
We even laugh on the German jokes about the Dutch.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jun-14-2012 11:04  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-MB
Nowadays Germans even can watch a game in an orange crowd without any problems over here.

I've actually done that. Never got a single stupid remark or anyone acting like a dick.

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-MB
We even laugh on the German jokes about the Dutch.

So a Dutch criminal is getting his trail. The judge says: "I have good news and bad news for you. The bad news is that you will be shot for your crimes. The good news is that Arjen Robben is shooting."

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Jun-14-2012 11:40  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
I had no idea how to respond

Try this:

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
So a Dutch criminal is getting his trail. The judge says: "I have good news and bad news for you. The bad news is that you will be shot for your crimes. The good news is that Arjen Robben is shooting."

Old Post Jun-14-2012 12:16  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAmazing ID from Leandro Gamez's set (Electro/Tech-House style) [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDelegate - "Want U 2 Stay" (Original Club Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread