Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 281: Summer fading away
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Friday 281: Summer fading away

...for some of us anyways. Are you wearing your sweaters yet?

Binge watched Cobra Kai and was surprisingly entertained by all the cheesy moments. It's also made me want to re-watch the original Karate Kid movies because I don't remember them at all

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Sep-19-2020 19:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Shyeah to sweaters. Packed up all our daughter's summer clothes too. Refuse to turn the heat on yet though.

Enjoyed a lovely long walk on one of my fave local trails yesterday. Bliss this time of year.

Old Post Sep-19-2020 22:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

First batch of fall weather is upon us in Middle TN as well. Got all the yard work done yesterday; today is all about laundry and the usual Sunday chores (dusting, vacuuming, mopping, etc.). Wife is back to work post-COVID scare at home, so it's just me and the dogs holding down the fort today. I really, really want to get to the cabin one night this week, but it's my week to work the damn dreaded split shift, so I don't see that happening. Picked up the newly remastered classic "Roman Holiday" with Audrey Hepburn last week. I'm ashamed as a movie buff to admit I've never seen it, but I am looking forward to it.

Old Post Sep-20-2020 15:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Roman Holiday is one of my faves!

Forgot to mention that, on my trail walk on Friday, I passed by a large property south of the trail with barns and horse pens, etc. Very well kept, big beautiful home as well. Anyway, a man was out on the riding mower cutting the expansive lawns/grassed area of the property, and I couldn't help but think of you out on your mower, Zoso. Heheh.

Old Post Sep-20-2020 15:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Roman Holiday is one of my faves!

Forgot to mention that, on my trail walk on Friday, I passed by a large property south of the trail with barns and horse pens, etc. Very well kept, big beautiful home as well. Anyway, a man was out on the riding mower cutting the expansive lawns/grassed area of the property, and I couldn't help but think of you out on your mower, Zoso. Heheh.

I am honored and humbled, JP. I only hope that that poor bastard doesn't have the same chronic back pain, which makes mowing a real bitch.

The guy that's been cutting our pastures for hay for his cattle the past couple of years should have done the fall cutting here 2 or 3 weeks ago. I hope he plans on cutting it...the pastures are looking pretty scraggly. Unfortunately he's waited so long that the hay is well past its prime as far as nutrition content for his cattle. But, as my paternal grandfather used to say, "in the middle of winter, any hay is better than a snow ball to a cow."

Oh, and for the record, I have no complaints about the appearance/quality of our home, but at 1500 sq. ft., I wouldn't call it "big and beautiful" lol.

EDIT: oh, when I was gassing up the mower yesterday before backing it out of the shed, I noticed something lying on the left foot rest. Picked it up and it was a piece of snake skin. After ye olde copperhead envenomation of 2008, I confess that I'm a little jumpy when it comes to snakes. No sign of the snake that shed the skin. Hope it was just a black snake that's out there killing rodents.

Last edited by Zoso on Sep-20-2020 at 16:09

Old Post Sep-20-2020 15:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Oh I guarantee the people who own that home and property are true blue (up here it's blue) dumbfuck Conservatives.

Old Post Sep-20-2020 16:12 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I know the type...we're probably surrounded by them here. We just choose to not interact with them. I need to go by the election commission office this week and make sure my voter registration is all up to date. We're in a different district since we moved to the farm, and I need to make sure my Biden vote counts come Nov. I can't handle another 4 years of "winning" under the current Republican clusterfuck. I've never seen a more corrupt, negligent, and criminal administration. Drain the swamp, my ass.

Old Post Sep-20-2020 16:23  United States
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Still warm here during the day, but once the sun goes down it's getting very fresh. Perfect running weather - I did 11 miles in the autumn sun yesterday.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Sep-20-2020 17:03  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Still warm here during the day, but once the sun goes down it's getting very fresh. Perfect running weather - I did 11 miles in the autumn sun yesterday.

I can no longer jog due to this, well, whatthefuckever is causing my chronic back pain, but walking briskly doesn't seem to aggravate it. I have a trail that loops around from the house through part of the pasture. It's essentially a third of a mile, so 3 trips around is good for a mile. I've been walking that several times a week, and I can tell I definitely benefit from it. Just hit the path with the mower, again, and I plan to get in at least 3 laps soon.

Old Post Sep-20-2020 17:09  United States
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
We just choose to not interact with them.

Are you serious? You're choosing to not interact with people because of their political views? Your country must be even more divided than I thought.

Old Post Sep-20-2020 18:01  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by JEO
Are you serious? You're choosing to not interact with people because of their political views? Your country must be even more divided than I thought.

No, I did not mean it in the literal sense. I actually don't interact with anyone because 1.) social anxiety and 2.) I prefer the privacy. Now, with that said, I do know certain individuals that steer EVERYTHING towards a political conversation/argument, and those people I active do avoid/do not interact with. Same with people that steer everything towards god/religion. I can honestly say that I don't have a clue what the political beliefs of any of my current or former neighbors are/were.

Old Post Sep-20-2020 18:07  United States
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Back from camping. Must say -2 in tents isn’t the best without proper equipment. Northern Ontario this weekend.

Old Post Sep-20-2020 18:19  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 281: Summer fading away
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackShould be an easy one! [2005] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul van Dyk - "Nothing But You" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread