Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Hip Hop Thread
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Iwasthere
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post May-26-2011 21:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Iwasthere Click here to Send Iwasthere a Private Message Add Iwasthere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Iwasthere
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post May-26-2011 22:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Iwasthere Click here to Send Iwasthere a Private Message Add Iwasthere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

Old Post May-27-2011 23:54  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

quote:
Originally posted by Iwasthere

awesome but ....

and, hands down, best freestyle ever :

Old Post May-27-2011 23:59  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Iwasthere
Senior tranceaddict

I find the Freestyle interesting, because of Mr Cee's recent arrest.
He got arrested for getting blown by a guy in the parking lot of the radio station.
The freestyle has many Homo references. I wonder if Biggie was gay.

Old Post May-28-2011 00:46  Canada
Iwasthere
Senior tranceaddict

This guy just signed with ninja tune

Old Post May-28-2011 00:53  Canada
Porky
State of Halcyon....

here are some of my favs....

Old Post May-28-2011 02:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Porky Click here to Send Porky a Private Message Visit Porky's homepage! Add Porky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Iwasthere
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post May-28-2011 03:01  Canada
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

quote:
Originally posted by Iwasthere
I find the Freestyle interesting, because of Mr Cee's recent arrest.
He got arrested for getting blown by a guy in the parking lot of the radio station.
The freestyle has many Homo references. I wonder if Biggie was gay.

still a rumor. but who knows it....eddie murphy made fun of homos, made 'em famous and what happened to him? meh...

few prophets of the modern times, spewing hot fire

shameles(Serbian) plug

Dorcol brate Srbija, dinamita tona !!!!!!

gone till november is the only wyclef song i can digest, good on you porky !!

and

cause i heard it tonight and it sounded fun. but

because its so great. cee loo and timba hotter than a bowl of fuck !!!

Old Post May-28-2011 04:50  Serbia
Iwasthere
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post May-31-2011 03:51  Canada
Iwasthere
Senior tranceaddict

so sad

Doreen Tess Waddell (July 10, 1965 - March 1, 2002) was a singer who worked with Soul II Soul and The KLF.
She was killed on March 1, 2002 in Worthing when being chased from a store where she had been shoplifting;
she ran onto the A27, where she was hit by three vehicles, dying instantly at the age of only 36. She left a four year old son.

Old Post May-31-2011 17:54  Canada
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

Jay-Z's face when he hears "dirt off your shoulder" beat for the first time!!

"That was the stupidest beat ever made in hip hop history"

Old Post Jun-01-2011 04:56  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Hip Hop Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Please ! Progressive Tune [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Preach - No War in the Summer [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread