Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Hip Hop Thread
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Iwasthere

That was such a nice set ...

Another classice fav of mine.

Start @ 4:45 - End 8:45

Shabba D murdered Nasty Ways better then anyone else.

Skibadee was amazing in this, a little to much gibberish for some lol

Old Post Jun-01-2011 05:04  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Iwasthere
Senior tranceaddict

Mister Cee Pleads Guilty

Old Post Jun-02-2011 20:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Iwasthere Click here to Send Iwasthere a Private Message Add Iwasthere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

Old Post Jun-05-2011 16:14  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

I'm not a big fan of modern Hip Hop but I like this song....

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Jun-07-2011 01:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

after that insane rain during the midnight, I thought of:

Old Post Jun-07-2011 17:34  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Iwasthere
Senior tranceaddict

Beatstreet

Jed vs Lilou

Old Post Jun-07-2011 18:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Iwasthere Click here to Send Iwasthere a Private Message Add Iwasthere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Iwasthere
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post Jun-11-2011 18:26  Canada
chinaboy1021
Supreme tranceaddict

samurai champloo soundtrack is offf the hook.

Old Post Jun-14-2011 13:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chinaboy1021 Click here to Send chinaboy1021 a Private Message Add chinaboy1021 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Iwasthere
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post Jun-21-2011 23:28  Canada
Iwasthere
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post Jun-21-2011 23:43  Canada
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

I love this song.

Old Post Jun-24-2011 15:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItsMeHighaLevel
Suspended User

Location: Creating Musical Trends That Canadian DJs Urban To Edm Follow Years Later

Heres More Proof Im Years Ahead Of Music Urban To EDM Remember Im A Higha Level Musically Trance Hip Hop Funk Techno Etc Musically

Dont You Guys Lie Or Forget Who Did This First & Where It Started & Why It Was Started The Industry Didnt Crate It They Just Imitate Me & My Ideas From Over 5 Years Ago

http://www.factmag.com/2011/06/24/a...ectronic-dream/

http://passionweiss.com/2011/06/27/...ectronic-dream/

http://salacioussound.com/2011/06/y...-to-araabmuzik/

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks...treetz-tonight/

Last edited by ItsMeHighaLevel on Jul-01-2011 at 21:05

Old Post Jul-01-2011 20:47  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for ItsMeHighaLevel Click here to Send ItsMeHighaLevel a Private Message Add ItsMeHighaLevel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Hip Hop Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown track from Sasha @ Sensation White Belgium 2005 [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Mindcircus" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread