Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Where are the “ORIGINAL” Tranceaddict members from the beginning? Chime in!
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tiesto14
Let The Music Play

Where are the “ORIGINAL” Tranceaddict members from the beginning? Chime in!

What’s up all the original TranceAddict members! Long time no speak! Anyone still around from 20 years ago? Swamper, WickedNeo, Konijn etc? So many names I forgot! Figured I’d login for giggles.

Remember what a small community we were back in 2001? Everyone knew each other and I have great memories! Especially my debates haha.

Chime in if you are original TranceAddcit members! We had fun back in the day!

Bring back 1994 NYC clubbing nights, cus the sh*t today is filled with junk parties and DJs that play sh*t House.....Zabiela, Sander, or Howells and all the rest suck and couldnt throw a night like it was in the early 90s in NYC!!!...Screw Twilo - give me Limelight circa 1993!!!

Old Post May-05-2021 23:24  Bahamas
Click Here to See the Profile for tiesto14 Click here to Send tiesto14 a Private Message Visit tiesto14's homepage! Add tiesto14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Hello! !

Wow there's a name I haven't seen in forever!

How goes it? Still a Tiesto fan?

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post May-08-2021 15:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tiesto14
Let The Music Play

Sawmper!!! The original TA! What’s up buddy?

Ah I stopped being a Tiiesto fan back in 2005. Still like the 99-2002 stuff though.

Remember how many times I got banned for bugging out back in the day? WickedNeo would ban me in a heartbeat hahaha.

I’m doing great though, hope you are also. I’m an old man now (46) with adult issues hahahahaha. TranceAddict was such an important part of my life and I thank you for creating it!

Bring back 1994 NYC clubbing nights, cus the sh*t today is filled with junk parties and DJs that play sh*t House.....Zabiela, Sander, or Howells and all the rest suck and couldnt throw a night like it was in the early 90s in NYC!!!...Screw Twilo - give me Limelight circa 1993!!!

Old Post May-10-2021 22:30  Bahamas
Click Here to See the Profile for tiesto14 Click here to Send tiesto14 a Private Message Visit tiesto14's homepage! Add tiesto14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by tiesto14
Sawmper!!! The original TA! What’s up buddy?

Ah I stopped being a Tiiesto fan back in 2005. Still like the 99-2002 stuff though.

Remember how many times I got banned for bugging out back in the day? WickedNeo would ban me in a heartbeat hahaha.

I’m doing great though, hope you are also. I’m an old man now (46) with adult issues hahahahaha. TranceAddict was such an important part of my life and I thank you for creating it!

My balls are piss-tanks

Old Post May-11-2021 03:20  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blake
Supreme tranceaddict

Crazy, it's been forever. I joined in the wave just after the OGs.

Honestly, PVDs live Sunday Sessions on youtu.be are all throwback sets, really good.

Glad to see things are still going here. Crazy memories

Old Post May-18-2021 07:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Blake Click here to Send Blake a Private Message Add Blake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancealot
Supreme tranceaddict

Long Live Napster

Lasgo - something

The best vocal tunes on LI RIP(2001-2002)

Old Post May-18-2021 23:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancealot Click here to Send Trancealot a Private Message Add Trancealot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tiesto14
Let The Music Play

quote:
Originally posted by Trancealot
Long Live Napster

Remember when we all used “AudioGalaxy”? That was the best place for Live Sets. Then FTP dumps. 😂

Old Post May-19-2021 00:01  Bahamas
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Remember when we all used “AudioGalaxy”? That was the best place for Live Sets. Then FTP dumps. 😂

Shit, son, just wait till Punisher's Big Surprise (TM) drops.

It was Punisher, right?

Old Post May-19-2021 10:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

quote:

haha oh shit, i remember audio galaxy, thought it was a pretty cool thing at the time

Old Post May-21-2021 15:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aloep
REDIICULASE!!

Virtual-Box-NT-3-51-2-22-05-2021-01-30-05

Old Post May-22-2021 00:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for aloep Click here to Send aloep a Private Message Add aloep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

Drunk

I’m one the older school TA’s that was around before the great TA hard drive crash of 2000. I was a regular in TA chat and created some classic threads. I look back on those days fondly, new tracks daily, festivals around every corner, and a thriving community with every opinion under the sun…good times.

MIZzzZ

Last edited by mizzuno on Jun-08-2021 at 18:24

Old Post May-25-2021 13:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

Worm Popper

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post May-28-2021 17:13  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Where are the “ORIGINAL” Tranceaddict members from the beginning? Chime in!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown track - please help! [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIlogik - "Check This Out" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread