Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Mental Miracle - "Living Harmony"
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SanduTje
Music Minded

wow this track is amazing!!

hope it gets ided soon!

Old Post Oct-15-2002 18:59  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for SanduTje Click here to Send SanduTje a Private Message Add SanduTje to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netwerk
Senior tranceaddict

keep me updated!

Old Post Oct-27-2002 03:57  Armenia
Click Here to See the Profile for netwerk Click here to Send netwerk a Private Message Add netwerk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJDan-B
Senior tranceaddict

Sounds uplifting, not bad. IF you just can finda track list of his set somewhere, the track will ID itself

Until then, try Rank 1 - Conspiracy sounds also very good.

Old Post Oct-30-2002 21:07  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for DJDan-B Click here to Send DJDan-B a Private Message Visit DJDan-B's homepage! Add DJDan-B to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

I have the Symsonic album and it's not conspiracy, I also have the tracklist, it's in the tracklist section, this one is missing, which is why I took a sample out in the first place

Still hope sum1 can help us soon

Old Post Nov-01-2002 22:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progressive1
Senior tranceaddict

Shame / Disagreement

EDITED!

Last edited by torontotrance on Nov-02-2002 at 20:34

Old Post Nov-02-2002 15:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for progressive1 Click here to Send progressive1 a Private Message Add progressive1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

EDITED

Last edited by Ian on Nov-02-2002 at 20:40

Old Post Nov-02-2002 17:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
USMC_Greg
l33t Trån¢ë Mâstör™

EDITED

Last edited by torontotrance on Nov-02-2002 at 20:33

Old Post Nov-02-2002 17:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for USMC_Greg Click here to Send USMC_Greg a Private Message Visit USMC_Greg's homepage! Add USMC_Greg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

I got a better idea guys, why don't you stop the prog vs. trance complaining and fighting and just work on iding this song.

Last edited by torontotrance on Nov-02-2002 at 20:09

Old Post Nov-02-2002 17:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontotrance Click here to Send torontotrance a Private Message Add torontotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Supreme tranceaddict

someone id :P

Old Post Nov-18-2002 19:06  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

I'm very tempted to ask mr Bervoets himself, maybe then I can sleep instead of staying up til ridiculous hours talking to weird ppl called mikey & f0x

Old Post Nov-20-2002 01:03 
Holden Forevah!
tranceaddict in training

Be Cool! DEFINITLY ABNEA - VELVET MOODS

The sample definitly is from a remix of Abnea - Velvet Moods. I'm sorry I just don't know what remix. It looks remotely like the Svenson Remix but isn't. I still hope this helps though.

Good luck finding the right remix!!!!

GRTZ from Crazy K.C.

Every special night I wonder, why do days exist again?

Number one song ever!!! : Accadia - Into the Dawn (James Holden Remix)

Old Post Nov-23-2002 13:19  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Holden Forevah! Click here to Send Holden Forevah! a Private Message Add Holden Forevah! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netwerk
Senior tranceaddict

Pure Genious!

Old Post Nov-23-2002 18:48  Armenia
Click Here to See the Profile for netwerk Click here to Send netwerk a Private Message Add netwerk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Mental Miracle - "Living Harmony"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help me identify this song :o) [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSharam - "The One" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread