Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.04.07. Mixed Bag: Downtempo & Breakbeat Sessions
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
--[Zirca]--
tranceaddict in training

2006.04.07. April 7 Mixed Bag: Downtempo & Breakbeat Sessions

On Friday April 7th join us for Toronto's only downtempo & breakbeat monthly. A night of escalating tempo in a laid back, mature environment. No cover, smooth beats, a drink menu spanning martinis to pints, lounge, dancefloor and a nice patio...there's not much else to ask for. Unwind on April 7th.

How It Works: Every night starts with Downtempo/Trip-Hop and ends with Liquid Funk. The set in between will change every month, from breaks, hip-hop, reggae, nu-jazz, electro or dub. A different Dj and a different genre.

Cover: FREE
Venue: College Street Bar, 574 College St. (collegestreetbar.com)
Hours: 10pm - 2:30am
Featuring:
- Big League Chu- Slow Burn Breaks (1groove.com, Make It Funky)
- Zirca - Liquid Funk(Mixed Bag, djzirca.com)
- Baby K - Downtempo (Urban Shadows Entertainment, Mixed Bag)
Next event: Friday May 5th

Interested in playing? Send us an email with your contact info and a link to your mix. New talent welcome.

Old Post Mar-29-2006 04:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for --[Zirca]-- Click here to Send --[Zirca]-- a Private Message Visit --[Zirca]--'s homepage! Add --[Zirca]-- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aphro
tranceaddict

really looking forward to this.. a very original new monthy for toronto!

Old Post Mar-30-2006 02:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Aphro Click here to Send Aphro a Private Message Visit Aphro's homepage! Add Aphro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

oh my.... ITS ON A FRIDAY!!!! SWEET!!!

ill be there

Old Post Apr-05-2006 05:08  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
voodoochild
Supreme tranceaddict

!

jesus!!!!!

i might just come out of hibernation for this....

voodoo

Old Post Apr-05-2006 16:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for voodoochild Click here to Send voodoochild a Private Message Add voodoochild to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
--[Zirca]--
tranceaddict in training

Set Times:

Baby K - Downtempo 10-11:30pm
Big League Chu - SLow Burn Breaks 11:30-1am
Zirca - Liquid Funk 1am - 2:30am (close)

See you there,
Dan

Old Post Apr-05-2006 20:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for --[Zirca]-- Click here to Send --[Zirca]-- a Private Message Visit --[Zirca]--'s homepage! Add --[Zirca]-- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

^^^wonderful

Old Post Apr-06-2006 01:58  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aphro
tranceaddict

one more day!

Old Post Apr-06-2006 16:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Aphro Click here to Send Aphro a Private Message Visit Aphro's homepage! Add Aphro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ub3rBreaker
The broken one

i really would go to this if it wasnt for my final on sat...
90%, cant fuck that shit up

Next event: Friday May 5th
I should be there

Old Post Apr-06-2006 16:55  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Ub3rBreaker Click here to Send Ub3rBreaker a Private Message Add Ub3rBreaker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chiclet
Supreme tranceaddict

Woot Woot! I am so there! I love the BLC and Zirca, I must say, plays some D&B I actually really like!

Old Post Apr-06-2006 18:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Chiclet Click here to Send Chiclet a Private Message Visit Chiclet's homepage! Add Chiclet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.04.07. Mixed Bag: Downtempo & Breakbeat Sessions
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFerry Corsten Live at Impulz 17-2-2001 [2002] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHH - Ice 794 (Thanks To Berlin Dub) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread