Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Funny
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

lol Joel is like any EDM troll from TA only with money and power, what we only fantasize - he does.

Old Post Mar-30-2014 11:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
echosystm
super wow maker

quote:
Originally posted by Viber
lol Joel is like any EDM troll from TA only with money and power, what we only fantasize - he does.

...except that no one at the festival got the joke and they actually liked the song, lol.

quote:
Originally posted by floyd741
i think echosystm is a pretty cool guy. eh pwns robby rox and doesn't afraid of anything.

Old Post Mar-30-2014 11:39  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for echosystm Click here to Send echosystm a Private Message Add echosystm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

That happens when you get accustomed to listening to sirens and blender noise for so many hours.

Old Post Mar-30-2014 11:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

Seriously guys, these festivals fascinate me to no end, it's like watching these people who get off from touching balloons.

Why are they smiling? why are they dancing? why does this music give them pleasure? is my own hearing defective or are they special people who can hear magical frequencies i can't?

These festivals should be aired on National Geographic\Discovery imo.

Old Post Mar-30-2014 19:33 
wayfinder
Supreme tranceaddict

Poe's Law applies not only to religious fundamentalism apparently, but also to Big Room EDM: it's difficult, if not impossible, to distinguish between parodies of Big Room and genuine tracks, since they both seem equally insane

http://soundcloud.com/wayfu

Chronology – a wayfinder discography in progress. Roughly sorted by date of creation.

Old Post Mar-30-2014 21:16  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for wayfinder Click here to Send wayfinder a Private Message Visit wayfinder's homepage! Add wayfinder to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
echosystm
super wow maker

quote:
Originally posted by Viber
Why are they smiling?

So they look like they are having a good time in their Facebook photos.

quote:
Originally posted by floyd741
i think echosystm is a pretty cool guy. eh pwns robby rox and doesn't afraid of anything.

Old Post Mar-30-2014 22:39  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for echosystm Click here to Send echosystm a Private Message Add echosystm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

Might be a tad to explicit to embed here

Some newfound lows on Ultra music festival (NSFW unless you work in a music related job :P)

https://twitter.com/ericprydz/status/450108415491051520

https://twitter.com/ericprydz/status/450424026050334720

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Mar-31-2014 10:38  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Lol, someone posted this within about two hours of it first being leaked.

Old Post Apr-22-2014 22:57 
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Storyteller
http://www.edmtunes.com/2014/03/dea...rix-ultra-2014/

HAHAHAHA

Fucking SuperLOL.

I love the Animals edit with "old MacDonald" and the fact he played it there at that time. So fucking true though, these deluded people don't even realize that they're being mocked, they just smile away as if Joel is bending his music to fit the style of who he's replacing.

@Storyteller - What were those posts? They've been removed!

Old Post Apr-23-2014 01:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
@Storyteller - What were those posts? They've been removed!

People snorting flour from a girls private parts, backstage @ Ultra music festival.

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Apr-23-2014 05:58  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aquila
Supreme Pantsaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cryophonik

"Protools will now crash violently and thrash your hard disk head. Feel free to record it and use FL from now on."

Old Post Apr-23-2014 11:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for aquila Click here to Send aquila a Private Message Visit aquila's homepage! Add aquila to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

Nation's Sound Engineers Gather To Talk About Their Ponytails

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Apr-29-2014 15:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Funny
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksandro russo unknown #2 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackInsigma - "Insigma (Club Mix)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread