Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Jack Moss - Absorb on Future Music FM
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Nice one, thanks for listening. Spent this evening smoking, larking around and recording the next episode, which will go out on Monday at the same time.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-22-2014 23:24  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdk
Nutritional Overachiever

Nice one, I enjoyed this, look forward to the next one

Dave King - Tales Of The Future [Trance]
Dave King - Personal Classics
MIX ARCHIVE!!!

Old Post Apr-24-2014 10:29  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for djdk Click here to Send djdk a Private Message Visit djdk's homepage! Add djdk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Yeah me too, plus 1 on that one.

Old Post Apr-24-2014 16:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Very, very enjoyable stuff, Jack. Glad to listen to the whole thing, this time, and in a more proper location. I especially loved the bass in that first dub techno track. Looking forward to tomorrow's!

Old Post Apr-27-2014 21:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Not bad dude, I liked the first 30mins. You did a good job controlling the moods. Some nice picks too, I'm a big fan of the Deep Sea Exploration EP, so it was nice to finally hear something used from that release. Other standout track is Solar Heat, which reminds me I gotta get that Scope compilation you recommended a while back.

About your voice, I could you hear you just fine, but it could be clearer...maybe cut some low end off. It kind of sounds like the microphone you're using has too thick a cover.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Apr-28-2014 00:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Thanks a lot guys. Here's this week's episode. I tried to talk a bit more clearly this time.

Dreamhub - Emerald [Bandcamp]
Bass'flo & Ziyal - Looking Back From The Edge Of Time [Advection]
Fingers In The Noise - Lost In Freezing Fog (Post-active Mix) [Retrospective Zoology]
Lars Leonhard - Stella Nova [Ultimae]
Pascal Savy - Fading Colours [Audiomoves]
Aes Dana - Riven [Ultimae]
Mind Over MIDI - Linear 2 [Entropy]
Hysee - Past Participle [Samurai Horo]
ASC & Sam KDC - Blue Sun [Veil]
Access To Arasaka - Cursa [Tympanik Audio]
Indigo - Keerthana [Apollo]
Miktek - Drone Flower [Ultimae]

Old Post Apr-29-2014 17:39  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Spectacular!!

Old Post Apr-29-2014 23:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Heard 2/3 of this one live, though the chat room didn't work on my mobile for some reason. Looking forward to hearing the full thing.

Old Post Apr-30-2014 05:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Anyone had a listen? These are racking up the SC plays, plus whoever has downloaded directly from the Future Music archives.

Old Post May-03-2014 19:06  England
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

I have its not bad but I prefer volume 1 than 2, it takes you on a journey more and more soothing. Please record more.

Old Post May-04-2014 01:25  United States
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Given #2 multiple listens since it aired. Too many great tracks! That Veil one in particular is just damn good. I keep wanting to pick up one of their EPs - it hasn't happened yet, but I love every track I hear. God damned ASC: everything he makes is quality. Looking forward to #3

Old Post May-11-2014 05:52 
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Yeah, Blue Sun was the first name on the tracklist and intended as the peak of the set. I've been wanting to use it for ages. The next episode will contain a covert slice of ASC as well.

Old Post May-11-2014 11:07  England

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Jack Moss - Absorb on Future Music FM
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHomelands Tune from 99 [2006] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOrbital - "Nothing Left" (Breeder Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread