Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Promise DJ Skating Night Jan 12, 2007
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LKD
Omni-peasant

Roll Call: Promise DJ Skating Night Jan 12, 2007

Harbourfront Centre
Friday January 12, 2007
8–11pm

Violet
Dub Reggae

Benjamin Boles
Disco

Jonny White
Techno & House

In:
El K Dee
Time2Burn

Old Post Jan-10-2007 20:13  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
milos
houseaddict in disguise

too bad its gonna rain

Old Post Jan-10-2007 20:15  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for milos Click here to Send milos a Private Message Add milos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by milos
too bad its gonna rain

damn pessimist

Old Post Jan-10-2007 20:32  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Time2Burn
TOTA Beacon

haha i just told you about this 5 minutes ago. Was trying to google for info. But I guess I can't test the skillz of the LKD.

And Skating with tunes is much fun!

Old Post Jan-10-2007 20:40  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for Time2Burn Click here to Send Time2Burn a Private Message Add Time2Burn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Oreo_The_Cookie
Supreme tranceaddict

Not sure if I'm making it out to this one or the next one since my fellow skaters have all come down with various diseases, but I definitely want to be there

Old Post Jan-10-2007 21:34  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Oreo_The_Cookie Click here to Send Oreo_The_Cookie a Private Message Add Oreo_The_Cookie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djbruuen
house

hmmm, i'd like to go, but the musical genres look a little shady...

please describe: dub reggae?

and by disco, is it SERIOUSLY disco? or at least disco house, (with hopefully more funky than disco elements)

techno: from the previous music forms, techno makes no sense to be part of such a list, unless they're just loosely throwing genres around.

Old Post Jan-10-2007 22:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for djbruuen Click here to Send djbruuen a Private Message Add djbruuen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by djbruuen
hmmm, i'd like to go, but the musical genres look a little shady...

please describe: dub reggae?

and by disco, is it SERIOUSLY disco? or at least disco house, (with hopefully more funky than disco elements)

techno: from the previous music forms, techno makes no sense to be part of such a list, unless they're just loosely throwing genres around.

dont worry..this is Promise throwing it...u'll be satisfied

Old Post Jan-10-2007 22:31  United Arab Emirates
basilisk
Ektoplazm

I might be in... hope I don't need to throw my skates at no DJs...

Old Post Jan-11-2007 00:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Misanthrope
Lest We Forget

Location: Cause every time you turn on the music, I can't control what comes over me.

quote:
Originally posted by basilisk
I might be in... hope I don't need to throw my skates at no DJs...

i'd pay money to see that.

Old Post Jan-11-2007 01:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Misanthrope Click here to Send Misanthrope a Private Message Add Misanthrope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

y does the weather always have to suck on dj skate nights?

ill come if the weather is fine aka no rain

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Jan-11-2007 02:14  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

quote:
Originally posted by Misanthrope
i'd pay money to see that.

Disco makes me stabby!

Rain or no rain, its still going on

Old Post Jan-12-2007 15:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cosmic Fur
Debbie Downer

sk8er bois.

Old Post Jan-12-2007 15:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmic Fur Click here to Send Cosmic Fur a Private Message Visit Cosmic Fur's homepage! Add Cosmic Fur to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Promise DJ Skating Night Jan 12, 2007
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackanyone know this track?? #2 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStarparty - "I'm in Love" (Ferry Corsten & Robert Smit Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread