Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Sony MDR-7506 Review
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zild
Ten City

Children!

Latest Mix

Old Post Dec-01-2006 18:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zild Click here to Send Zild a Private Message Add Zild to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hobby DJ
Junior tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Re: mdrv6

quote:
Originally posted by Jarvmeister
Utter shite.

I'd read a post by Tony Morello, and he'd made a comparison between his 7506s and , I think, J:\Digital's V6s. (Might have been another person).

You never enlightened me! Why would I have gone out and brought the more expensive pair if I thought that they were the same?

Your stupidity is to blame for your bad purchase. And your insult at the TA DJ Booth community is to blame for me calling you a fucking cocksucker.

Jarv

I did make out what you said about paying more for the 7506. Im guessing you wanted to ROLL with gold plugs. loFl

Old Post Dec-01-2006 18:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hobby DJ Click here to Send Hobby DJ a Private Message Add Hobby DJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hobby DJ
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zild
Children!

The two guys being jerks have no idea what theyre talking about plus they were being assholes

Old Post Dec-01-2006 18:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hobby DJ Click here to Send Hobby DJ a Private Message Add Hobby DJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hobby DJ
Junior tranceaddict

im just standing up for myself

Old Post Dec-01-2006 18:42  United States
Tony Morello
The Renegade Master

standing up for yourself and calling people names are 2 different things

if you read my post on the 5th page you'll see how i stated my 7506's sounded crisper and better than the v6's

i fully comprehended what jarv wrote

huked on fonikz werkd fo mee

Twitter
The Drunken Monkey Podcast
The Mixdown Podcast presented by Tony Morello

Old Post Dec-01-2006 19:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Morello Click here to Send Tony Morello a Private Message Visit Tony Morello's homepage! Add Tony Morello to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hobby DJ
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Tony Morello
standing up for yourself and calling people names are 2 different things

if you read my post on the 5th page you'll see how i stated my 7506's sounded crisper and better than the v6's

i fully comprehended what jarv wrote

huked on fonikz werkd fo mee

They started it. they personally attacked me. From the very start
i never singled anyone one out

BUT LETS END THIS RIGHT HERE

Old Post Dec-01-2006 19:49  United States
Rebel Brown
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Hobby DJ
They started it. they personally attacked me. From the very start

What? Fuck off.

quote:
I bought the mdr v6 instead of the 7506 cause of you dumbasses that said they were.

Was what started it off you little gobshite.

Old Post Dec-01-2006 19:53  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Rebel Brown Click here to Send Rebel Brown a Private Message Add Rebel Brown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hobby DJ
Junior tranceaddict

i didnt single anyone out but i was referring to the idiots that post comments about shit even though they have no idea what the hell their talking about. So STFU!!!

Old Post Dec-01-2006 20:03  United States
Hobby DJ
Junior tranceaddict

I dont get a chance to test out every single product i buy, so i have to rely on peoples reviews from sites like TA. Im sure there are other people, who like i dont get a chance to test out everything they want to buy. My point is, dont post a review for a product unless you KNOW what your talking about.

Old Post Dec-01-2006 20:10  United States
almar
Senior tranceaddict

I think Paul van Dyk uses these on his gigs

Old Post Dec-01-2006 21:29  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for almar Click here to Send almar a Private Message Add almar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vero
Still Lurking Around...

quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
how much were these? cause i need to buy new headphones

they're about $100 mario. GC carries them.

Old Post Dec-01-2006 22:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vero Click here to Send Vero a Private Message Add Vero to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
<tuss>
trance plant.

well, my HDJ-1000's just went and snapped on me, right out of the blue. i guess all the stories ive read them about are true. after reading through this thread im going to be picking up some of these 7506's, there's not one negative thing thats been written in any of the posts that i can see, so they must be that good. But, one question i do have, is, has anybody done a side by side comparison with the HD-25's? as those were the other cans i was thinking of getting, but i'd just as soon save myself the money and go for the sony's.

Old Post Dec-01-2006 23:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for <tuss> Click here to Send <tuss> a Private Message Visit <tuss>'s homepage! Add <tuss> to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Sony MDR-7506 Review
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOld Favorite 2 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTube - "Wake Up" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread