Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover03591
So what label is this released under or should we come up with one?

It will be released on the label named Rebeat (on Beatport) which is the distribution tool Raphie uses. Releasing it on a seperate label will introduce extra costs.

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Mar-20-2012 17:49  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Storyteller
It will be released on the label named Rebeat (on Beatport) which is the distribution tool Raphie uses. Releasing it on a seperate label will introduce extra costs.

Thanks. I am putting the release on discogs so I needed that info.

My Soundcloud

Old Post Mar-20-2012 17:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

Just did it !!!

Appreciate Raphie

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Mar-21-2012 03:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Normie
Supreme tranceaddict

OK since we're close and fairly finalized, can everyone PM me with Artist name, song name, fairly specific genre you consider your contribution and Country/state you are at? Anything you want to toss in beyond that will help as well if for no other reason than help me come up with some ideas.

Also Raphie, cal you give me the official title and whatever legal and or other info you want and I'll whip up some text.

It's an awful, awful thing that everyone ignored the naysayers and managed to pull this off isn't it? From the clips I have heard so far this most definitely does not suck.

Last edited by Normie on Mar-21-2012 at 07:25

Old Post Mar-21-2012 05:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Normie Click here to Send Normie a Private Message Add Normie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
madmuso
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Normie
OK since we're close and fairly finalized, can everyone PM me with Artist name, song name, fairly specific genre you consider your contribution and Country/state you are at? Anything you want to toss in beyond that will help as well if for no other reason than help me come up with some ideas.

Also Raphie, cal you give me the official title and whatever legal and or other info you want and I'll whip up some text.

It's an awful, awful thing that everyone ignored the naysayers and managed to pull this off isn't it? From the clips I have hears so fat this most definitely does not suck.

For me personally, this sort of thing is great because it gets me off my lazy ass and into the studio to actually finish and commit a song to something. working with a real deadline does wonders to work flow! I also think it says a lot about all those involved, we live in a world where people cant even (or a too lazy to) organise a root in a brothel, so to make this happen and get it done is great. We should already be discussing the next one!!

Old Post Mar-21-2012 07:02  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for madmuso Click here to Send madmuso a Private Message Add madmuso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
Originally posted by Normie

It's an awful, awful thing that everyone ignored the naysayers and managed to pull this off isn't it? From the clips I have heard so far this most definitely does not suck.

Will do that first thing tomorrow morning and great to have you on this project man, appreciate!!!

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Mar-21-2012 08:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

2 more days guys
Kysora, how is the artwork getting along?

Old Post Mar-21-2012 09:33  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fuxzz
Supreme tranceaddict

Ok so I am sending at wetransfer as we speak. I decided to go for another song than the one I put up earlier, I hope you will like it.

Good luck with the artwork, mastering and so on guys

Old Post Mar-21-2012 13:30  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Fuxzz Click here to Send Fuxzz a Private Message Add Fuxzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

Got it!

Old Post Mar-21-2012 15:51  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

What is the tracklist and track order for this compilation?

My Soundcloud

Old Post Mar-21-2012 16:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Julz
Supreme tranceaddict

Got 1 more track coming J.J
Just needs a mixdown and some sausage fattening

Old Post Mar-21-2012 16:19  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Julz Click here to Send Julz a Private Message Add Julz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover03591
What is the tracklist and track order for this compilation?

Not yet determined. Mister DJ Rann will most likely do so in the coming few weeks.

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Mar-21-2012 16:24  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhardtrance tune id2 from 2000? [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJewel - "Stand" (Mike Rizzo Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread