Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The melodic progressive thread
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

Old Post May-10-2017 10:07  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Jeez, I haven't heard from Pole Folder in ages. That was pretty good.

Especially good for you, PKC

Old Post May-10-2017 11:01  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Jeez, I haven't heard from Pole Folder in ages.

Pole Smoker on the other hand...

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Especially good for you, PKC

i make no apologies for my love of a wide variety of commercial dance music

what about that gai barone track previous? it's in the same ballpark?

Old Post May-10-2017 12:06  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Salegon
Beautiful blond woman

Old Post May-11-2017 17:03  St Lucia
Click Here to See the Profile for Salegon Click here to Send Salegon a Private Message Add Salegon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Jerom
Visions / Sunrise Vision

Soundcloud
Instagram

quote:
Originally posted by TranceGrooves
sets like that are proof that guys like Jerom put the whole top 50 dj list to a fawking shame!!!

Old Post Nov-11-2017 17:19  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Jerom Click here to Send DJ Jerom a Private Message Visit DJ Jerom's homepage! Add DJ Jerom to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Jerom

This has a nice Shah & Laruso/Global Experience "warmth". The video only serves to enhance that. Not sure how you'll take the compliment, because it is complimentary, but I could easily envision this in a modern ISOS mix comp.

Please tell me you got to at least participate in some of the video's locations/attractions! I don't travel because I have panic attacks when I do, but dayuuuuuum some of that scenery is just top notch and makes me wish I could.

Also, can a dolphin consent to being mounted and jumped out of plane?

Old Post Nov-11-2017 18:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Jerom
Visions / Sunrise Vision

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
This has a nice Shah & Laruso/Global Experience "warmth". The video only serves to enhance that. Not sure how you'll take the compliment, because it is complimentary, but I could easily envision this in a modern ISOS mix comp.

Please tell me you got to at least participate in some of the video's locations/attractions! I don't travel because I have panic attacks when I do, but dayuuuuuum some of that scenery is just top notch and makes me wish I could.

Also, can a dolphin consent to being mounted and jumped out of plane?

Haha cheers for the response mate and nice words!

It is just the promotional video of the record label Midnight Coast, where I've signed this track to, they made the video! Don't know where they got this footage, sadly enough I wasn't there when this stuff got filmed haha

Soundcloud
Instagram

quote:
sets like that are proof that guys like Jerom put the whole top 50 dj list to a fawking shame!!!

Old Post Nov-12-2017 08:58  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Jerom Click here to Send DJ Jerom a Private Message Visit DJ Jerom's homepage! Add DJ Jerom to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Haha cheers for the response mate and nice words!

It is just the promotional video of the record label Midnight Coast, where I've signed this track to, they made the video! Don't know where they got this footage, sadly enough I wasn't there when this stuff got filmed haha

I assumed as much, but it never hurts to ask! In any event, congrats on the success. Next time you talk with your Midnight Coast rep, tell him or her that when they board a new artist, they should take him or her on the same tour where all that footage was shot as a "welcome aboard" gesture/perk!

Old Post Nov-12-2017 09:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:

I think your 3 hours 50th show is worth a post as well

Tracklist: 01. D-Main - Another World (Original Mix) 02. Platunoff - Anywhere But Here (Alex Vidal Remix) 03. Sam Davies - Duskwatch (Original Mix) 04. Schødt - The Difference In You (RNX Remix) 05. Pranav Meyekar - Anjuna Beach (Original Mix) 06. Michael Rehulka - Island (Original Mix) 07. Platunoff - Moments Of Summer (Dextrose Remix) 08. Furkan Senol - Farewells (Progressive Mix) 09. Science Deal - Out Of Reach (Original Mix) 10. Andrew Lang - Optics (Original Mix) 11. GAR - Hologram (Original Mix) 12. Furkan Senol - Despite Everything (Original Mix) 13. Unlivian - On The Edge (Original Mix) 14. Mr Andre & Keywork - Persia (Furkan Senol Remix) 15. Craig Townsend - Mellow Worlds (Original Mix) 16. Evgeny Lebedev - Sun In Your Eyes (Extended Mix) 17. Michael Rehulka - Sea Breeze (Original Mix) 18. Quillava - By The Sea (Original Mix) 19. Inner Voice - Nothing Can Stop Us (Original Mix) 20. Adam Sobiech - Memories (Original Mix) 21. Alex Byrka & Beta5 - Breeze (Sunrise Mix) 22. Adam Sobiech - Moments (Original Mix) 23. Jerom - Sunrise Vision (Original Guitar Mix) 24. Heavy Case - Eternal (Original Mix) 25. Sunlight Project - The Box (Original Mix) 26. Michael Rehulka - Endless Love (Original Mix) 27. Alex H - Where Stars Collide (Original Mix) 28. John Manz - Blossom (Mobil Remix) 29. Orano - Fairytales (Extended Mix) 30. Sonic Division & Spyschool - Crying Dew (Original Mix)

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Nov-12-2017 12:28  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Jerom
Visions / Sunrise Vision

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I assumed as much, but it never hurts to ask! In any event, congrats on the success. Next time you talk with your Midnight Coast rep, tell him or her that when they board a new artist, they should take him or her on the same tour where all that footage was shot as a "welcome aboard" gesture/perk!

Sounds like a good idea to me haha!

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
I think your 3 hours 50th show is worth a post as well

Tracklist: 01. D-Main - Another World (Original Mix) 02. Platunoff - Anywhere But Here (Alex Vidal Remix) 03. Sam Davies - Duskwatch (Original Mix) 04. Schødt - The Difference In You (RNX Remix) 05. Pranav Meyekar - Anjuna Beach (Original Mix) 06. Michael Rehulka - Island (Original Mix) 07. Platunoff - Moments Of Summer (Dextrose Remix) 08. Furkan Senol - Farewells (Progressive Mix) 09. Science Deal - Out Of Reach (Original Mix) 10. Andrew Lang - Optics (Original Mix) 11. GAR - Hologram (Original Mix) 12. Furkan Senol - Despite Everything (Original Mix) 13. Unlivian - On The Edge (Original Mix) 14. Mr Andre & Keywork - Persia (Furkan Senol Remix) 15. Craig Townsend - Mellow Worlds (Original Mix) 16. Evgeny Lebedev - Sun In Your Eyes (Extended Mix) 17. Michael Rehulka - Sea Breeze (Original Mix) 18. Quillava - By The Sea (Original Mix) 19. Inner Voice - Nothing Can Stop Us (Original Mix) 20. Adam Sobiech - Memories (Original Mix) 21. Alex Byrka & Beta5 - Breeze (Sunrise Mix) 22. Adam Sobiech - Moments (Original Mix) 23. Jerom - Sunrise Vision (Original Guitar Mix) 24. Heavy Case - Eternal (Original Mix) 25. Sunlight Project - The Box (Original Mix) 26. Michael Rehulka - Endless Love (Original Mix) 27. Alex H - Where Stars Collide (Original Mix) 28. John Manz - Blossom (Mobil Remix) 29. Orano - Fairytales (Extended Mix) 30. Sonic Division & Spyschool - Crying Dew (Original Mix)

Cheers for posting this set matey!! Was actually planning on doing that today as well haha

Soundcloud
Instagram

quote:

Old Post Nov-13-2017 09:50  Netherlands
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

Old Post Feb-16-2018 08:34  Australia
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

^nice one

Old Post Feb-16-2018 11:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The melodic progressive thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMinimal- / Progressive-Track [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarkus Schulz - "You Won't See Me Cry" (Schulz & Dresden Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread