Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2007.01.01. Nyd @ Comfort Zone
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
rulzz
Supreme tranceaddict

set times ?

Old Post Dec-18-2006 01:07  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for rulzz Click here to Send rulzz a Private Message Visit rulzz's homepage! Add rulzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

I'm getting really, really excited for this!!!

Old Post Dec-18-2006 04:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLnaDa
Homeslice

I have decided to spend a few hours on nyd @ the zone with some GOOD friends lol...I'll be there early in the morning since I'm going out later to lawler......can't wait hoping that Nathan Barato will be on early hours ***ACTUALLY crossing my fingers for this***

Last edited by iLLnaDa on Dec-19-2006 at 15:27

Old Post Dec-18-2006 16:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLnaDa Click here to Send iLLnaDa a Private Message Add iLLnaDa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:
Originally posted by iLLnaDa
I have decided to spend a few hours on nyd @ the zone with some GOOD friends lol...I'll be there early in the morning since I'm not going out later to lawle......can't wait hoping that Nathan Barato will be on early hours ***ACTUALLY crossing my fingers for this***

Awesome to hear.

Old Post Dec-18-2006 17:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
2famous4u
Supreme tranceaddict

I think I may try to make this one.. we will see.. maybe in the morning for a few hours post whatever is going on new years eve I have to spend new years day with my family going to have dinner wif them

..and we dance 2 the beat...SO MANY PARTIES.. SO MANY MEMORIES...

"house is my religion, trance is my god, and rock is my saviour, together they are my unity of the holy spirit!" -2famous4u

Old Post Dec-19-2006 02:08  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for 2famous4u Click here to Send 2famous4u a Private Message Visit 2famous4u's homepage! Add 2famous4u to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
allym
Senior tranceaddict

Comfort Zone SET TIMES

quote:
Originally posted by rulzz
set times ?

closer to the event date they will be posted on www.myspace.com/comfortzoneTO

Old Post Dec-19-2006 03:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for allym Click here to Send allym a Private Message Visit allym's homepage! Add allym to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

Besides the big names, what genres do these DJs play?

Any funky house, chicago house, or breaks DJs on the line-up?

Old Post Dec-19-2006 18:46 
illestofdananas
Senior tranceaddict

AAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old Post Dec-20-2006 00:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for illestofdananas Click here to Send illestofdananas a Private Message Add illestofdananas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MissM
Senior tranceaddict

Anyone purchase tickets yet?

Old Post Dec-20-2006 15:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MissM Click here to Send MissM a Private Message Add MissM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adamo
womp womp

quote:
Originally posted by MissM

yup.

Old Post Dec-23-2006 20:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Adamo Click here to Send Adamo a Private Message Add Adamo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

got my ticket ( thanx ally m )

Old Post Dec-24-2006 01:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shanny
Ferocious One

quote:
Originally posted by MissM

Yes, I have been sleeping with my ticket since i bought it

Check out more of my ramblings at:
http://thedailyuniverse.blogspot.com/

Where Are The Tunes?
Good things happen to good people

Old Post Dec-24-2006 17:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for shanny Click here to Send shanny a Private Message Visit shanny's homepage! Add shanny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2007.01.01. Nyd @ Comfort Zone
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktall paul 2 [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCirez D – Control Freak [Mouseville] [MOUSE 001] [2011]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread