Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.08.13. Paul Van Dyk @ Dragonfly (RESCHEDULED)
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
v-vaughn
Euphonic Addict

woooooo PVD is back!!!! does anyone know how much tickets will be at the door if we don't buy tickets off that posted webpage??

Old Post Jul-18-2008 02:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for v-vaughn Click here to Send v-vaughn a Private Message Add v-vaughn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
linear_algebra
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by v-vaughn
woooooo PVD is back!!!! does anyone know how much tickets will be at the door if we don't buy tickets off that posted webpage??

i just got it @ wantickets.com
it cost me $34.40

you will need to bring a copy of the receipt, along with ID and the credit card used at the event to get the ticket.

order it earlier.. haha.. coz it's PVD
even though it's on a wed night. i'm worried that it will be going to sold out.....dragonfly is a tiny club.
I didn't go to AVB because I didn't know if there was any ticket @ door..didn't want to drive all the way to niagara falls and drive all the way back to toronto.

I saw that he's going to play @ montreal on friday on wanticket...i was like....awwwww....why not @ guvernment~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I so wanna go both but i don't think any of my friend is as a die hard PVD fan as I am....

haha.i am going to fallsview to play some poker before the event!

Last edited by linear_algebra on Jul-22-2008 at 04:41

Old Post Jul-22-2008 04:30  China
Click Here to See the Profile for linear_algebra Click here to Send linear_algebra a Private Message Add linear_algebra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samhouse
Scenester

maybe!

we shall see

Old Post Jul-24-2008 20:31  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
v-vaughn
Euphonic Addict

thanks!! i'll definitely have to pre-purchase then...and montreal a few days later?? if only the job didnt get in the way hahaha

Old Post Jul-26-2008 17:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for v-vaughn Click here to Send v-vaughn a Private Message Add v-vaughn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sticky_shoes
Sander K's clown

quote:
Originally posted by She_Fitz
If I wasn't going to see him in New York on the Saturday ... I would be there.

so jealous!

Old Post Jul-26-2008 18:23  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for sticky_shoes Click here to Send sticky_shoes a Private Message Add sticky_shoes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Irishaddict
professional

have ticket

Old Post Jul-27-2008 15:45  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Irishaddict Click here to Send Irishaddict a Private Message Add Irishaddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ozmozis
Music is the Vibe

See you guys there...

Old Post Aug-06-2008 15:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ozmozis Click here to Send Ozmozis a Private Message Visit Ozmozis's homepage! Add Ozmozis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

i got an email from the management and was asked to post this...

Due to an unforeseen structural problem that will require three consecutive days of work. Dragonfly night club will not be open this Wednesday.
The PVD show will now be re scheduled to a later date.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused our patrons. All tickets will be refunded at point of purchase.

Old Post Aug-08-2008 18:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vogon
Supreme tranceaddict

I really wanted to see this.
My schedule was pretty packed next week and had a hard time to find room for this.
Hope to see the reschedule date soon so I can book time off.

Old Post Aug-09-2008 00:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Vogon Click here to Send Vogon a Private Message Add Vogon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wenddy
Loves the big black Cox!

I just got the email today!!

I booked my flight AND hotel that I do not think can get refunded

DAMN YOU DRAGONFLY!!!

Old Post Aug-11-2008 21:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Wenddy Click here to Send Wenddy a Private Message Visit Wenddy's homepage! Add Wenddy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DK Man
Supreme tranceaddict

Im disapointed like all of you, but you should all come down to Montreal to catch him on Friday and the afterparty with Kyau & Albert! Should be a wicked night!
Dom K.

Old Post Aug-12-2008 13:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DK Man Click here to Send DK Man a Private Message Add DK Man to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wenddy
Loves the big black Cox!

quote:
Originally posted by DK Man
Im disapointed like all of you, but you should all come down to Montreal to catch him on Friday and the afterparty with Kyau & Albert! Should be a wicked night!
Dom K.

Kyau & Albert?!? I love them!! Saw them at Trance Energy this year

I will see PVD in NYC on Saturday at the Pier and then at Webster Hall, but still!! It would have been nice to see him at Dragonfly :P

Old Post Aug-12-2008 14:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Wenddy Click here to Send Wenddy a Private Message Visit Wenddy's homepage! Add Wenddy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.08.13. Paul Van Dyk @ Dragonfly (RESCHEDULED)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback5 HardTrance ID tracks (track5) [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackair - surfing on a rocket [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread