Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > A track from a professional producer - review and contacts needed
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tonid
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by NIGHTERROR
A shit i have to give a listen (
but i can't now
i'm with the mobile pc of my siter on the bed and i have a 56 k now .....

my computer shuold arrive tommorow .or friday.....but it's a promise....i will download it ! and give you feedback ....

btw ...why don't you let your friend become a memeber too ?

Cheers ,Marco

Hehe thx Marco, I'll be waiting for your review, don't be afraid to be critical! Even - be critical! Constructive criticism is the best way to develop 8]

I've asked Scorpik to register and he said he'll try 8]. But you know it takes a couple of days to become validated (I registered recently and it took 2-3 days), so I'm "representing" him here now 8].

http://mp3.com/tonid ::: http://mp3.com/knownspace

Old Post Jul-11-2002 01:04  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for tonid Click here to Send tonid a Private Message Visit tonid's homepage! Add tonid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
El~ZaPo
W32.Trance.1999@mm

I will listen to the 2nd one tomorrow.

Old Post Jul-11-2002 02:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for El~ZaPo Click here to Send El~ZaPo a Private Message Add El~ZaPo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NIGHTERROR
Senior tranceaddict

as i promise .here my opinion...on the second track

When i clicked on play on winamp i listened in 2 second that the track was produced by a pro ...and that's the same idea i keep till the finish of the track !
Now ...the track it's great ...but ...it's still now trance in my opinion ..it's stil too much psy ....the are many things tat remeber psy ! PSy for me it's much hader too make...but if he wnt to make trance he shuold leave some psy things in the track ....
on the production ...thhe only thing that i don't like much is the revers reverb on the clap(or in another thing,that i can't remeber ),but these is only my opinion and maybe he make it too make the track feel more cool ....

sso at the finish ......professional track......and ....good chance to became a famuos trance producer so let us know him

MY TWO CENTS

Cheers , Marco b

Old Post Jul-11-2002 23:50  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for NIGHTERROR Click here to Send NIGHTERROR a Private Message Add NIGHTERROR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raverchikadee
Supreme tranceaddict

alright so i am giving you my opnion as i listen to the first track.

I hear some congos that would sound alot better if they were brought out just a but more especially in the second transformation after the voices.. if thats what its supposed to be. I think it would add to the rythum. It is rather trancey but not to bad. Alright so i hear a congo solo i believe which could be brought out just a tad more. It hink thats the only thing i am stuck on. everything else sounds nice. Over all rating from 1-10 i'd give it around a 6-7.

Old Post Jul-15-2002 23:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for raverchikadee Click here to Send raverchikadee a Private Message Visit raverchikadee's homepage! Add raverchikadee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakaholic
Supreme tranceaddict

Hi, I listened the first track Hypnosphere. Other song downloads really slow at the moment so I try it later...

Awesome, I liked this track a lot. It sounds so pro that you could easily tell it's been made by an experienced producer. Okay maybe he was quite new to this particular genre but all this detailed use of effects, rhythmic percussions and the whole production side proves that he's a talented guy. If dropped in dancefloor, I definitely wouldn't move on some other stage .

Like said before, this song needs a longer build-up. Just start with a rhythmic patterns and bring that continuos ("tb303" soundish) instrument along a bit later. Also you could cut it out somewhere earlier than in 4.12, I don't know about the rest but it started to bother me a bit after listening this song few times.

If possible, some semi-melodic synth hook would bring even more versatility to the breakdown. Now I don't mean a melodic "invasion" , just some rhytmic hook (whatever that could be). I also waited the first break to come earlier, it goes on quite a long time without that you give us any breathing time . Maybe even add one extra break between and make the song few mins longer.

Good stuff and sounds pretty ready for me. Needs just that longer intro and maybe proper ending too for dj;s. Those psy-elements are already mentioned, well I don't know but those kinda fits and don't even bring that psy feeling for me.

Just my thoughts, I'll check that other track later but really need to get some sleep now .

www.myspace.com/beetseekers

Last edited by breakaholic on Jul-16-2002 at 01:53

Old Post Jul-16-2002 01:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakaholic Click here to Send breakaholic a Private Message Visit breakaholic's homepage! Add breakaholic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tonid
tranceaddict in training

Smoking ..umm..something

I wanted to express my big thanks to all who helped by reviewing Adam's tracks 8].

We decided to send demos to 17 labels next week: Lightning, Overdose, Positiva, Basic Beat, Hook, Byte, Deviant/Seymore, Hooj Choons, Moonshine, Purple Eye, Platipus, Perfecto, Unsubmissive, Vandit, United, Black Hole, ID&T.

If anyone could suggest any other labels worth trying, please give us a shout! No matter if they're big or small, as long as they're capable of releasing a vinyl single and are "into" this kind of trance. Adam is not looking for money or fame, just wants to fulfill his dream of releasing a vinyl.

The final versions of these tracks are here:

http://www.tonid.akw.pl/aural%20pla...-%20gateway.mp3
http://www.tonid.akw.pl/aural%20pla...hypnosphere.mp3

Hypnosphere has been extended to make it more dj-friendly, gateway stays as it was.

Big thanx again and if anyone still hasn't reviewed these tracks, you're still more than welcome!

http://mp3.com/tonid ::: http://mp3.com/knownspace

Last edited by tonid on Jul-19-2002 at 12:39

Old Post Jul-19-2002 12:33  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for tonid Click here to Send tonid a Private Message Visit tonid's homepage! Add tonid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > A track from a professional producer - review and contacts needed
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackreally easy ID (i don't remember the track name in fact) - from scott project set.. [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCominotto - Tyson (Devasted Mix) [Underground] [UND 1041] [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread