Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.06.21 [SFL] Adam Beyer @ Space (Terrace), Miami
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PatMcGroin
lost

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
Better hope he gets his visa shit together

que?

edit: just saw his fb post. itll be fixed come end of june. not worried.

Last edited by PatMcGroin on May-28-2014 at 21:22

Old Post May-28-2014 21:08  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Shit, i'm thinking of sacrificing pvd for this and i doubt it'll be like last years GI set in NYC at mansion. I'm the only trooper here who bought tickets for pvd. Aiyaiyai

Old Post May-29-2014 11:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

This is probably about the only show that could possibly get me out to Miami in the months of June or July. Busy, busy month and I gotta start saving for next semester when I start my (unpaid) internship. Can't bring myself to miss this though. Epic indeed.

Old Post May-29-2014 17:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Yeh, see you guys there.

Old Post Jun-01-2014 08:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JackieRichie
Junior tranceaddict

Hey all!

Feel free to contact me for any inquiries directly at 786-399-1932 or Jackie@ClubSpace.com

Promo Code "JACKIE RICHIE" gives $5 discount off each ticket purchased.

Old Post Jun-05-2014 05:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JackieRichie Click here to Send JackieRichie a Private Message Add JackieRichie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

I know I'm more excited for this show than the D&D nerd from 9th grade biology who's losing his virginity...

but I really hope he plays this Mad Eye bomb...wish he played the Mad Eye shit more often to be honest...

And this one too, before the sun comes up...

Old Post Jun-06-2014 17:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

This will be my first drum code event, i hope he brings it. My future life depends on me going.

Old Post Jun-09-2014 14:20  United States
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

Dot and Dactyl would be my two favorite Mad Eye releases. Those tracks came out when I think Beyer and Most of his Drumcode crew (Fitz, Ritch) were at their best. Hawtin use to bang out Dot on the regular.

Old Post Jun-09-2014 18:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by Rissinite
Dot and Dactyl would be my two favorite Mad Eye releases. Those tracks came out when I think Beyer and Most of his Drumcode crew (Fitz, Ritch) were at their best. Hawtin use to bang out Dot on the regular.

Yes love Dot...same EP as Flap btw...and Twist was the other one from that EP. Hawtin used to play that one a lot too. IMO, this is the best EP that Adam Beyer has ever done. Think the Mad Eye imprint is one of the best concepts in techno and that EP was the prototypical Mad Eye release...just IMO of course. I know the Drumcode releases get way more buzz and hype and there are great tracks on the DC label obviously but the Mad Eye shit is just nuts...

Old Post Jun-10-2014 03:37 
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

So is there any news regarding scheduling for this? Extended set, marathon, other DJs, etc? What time will Beyer most likely go on?

Possibly won't be able to leave Orlando until around 10 or so, putting me in line for Space after 2 am.

Old Post Jun-14-2014 16:10 
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

Heavy

Old Post Jun-14-2014 17:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Oscar G Friday night. Bob Moses Saturday night. Adam Beyer Sunday morning.

Old Post Jun-14-2014 23:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.06.21 [SFL] Adam Beyer @ Space (Terrace), Miami
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackneed help with another song [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarc Marberg - "Guarana" (original mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread