Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > 2016/17 Winter Gas.
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

Gassing again for this, what a sound......

Old Post Nov-24-2016 15:44  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by evo8
Gassing again for this, what a sound......

Lol you idiot.

Didn't you hear what Rubez said about the System 8.

Only a fool would buy a real analogue when the system 8 exists.

Old Post Nov-24-2016 17:20  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TonkaButt69
tranceaddict in training

So i had 1400 to shell, and i needed an interface and nordlead.

Nord A1R 800$
RME Baby Face Pro 549$

Now i'm skeptical on rne's A/D conversion, i can;t remember on how it sounds like. Are they same on the UCX, UFX an so on? Also can i use the microphone inputs on the baby face pro to record two more instruments?

Old Post Nov-24-2016 20:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TonkaButt69 Click here to Send TonkaButt69 a Private Message Add TonkaButt69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TonkaButt69
tranceaddict in training

Nah i'm good.

Old Post Nov-24-2016 20:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TonkaButt69 Click here to Send TonkaButt69 a Private Message Add TonkaButt69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

Fuck off Juan

Anywhere But Here - A progressive breaks mix

Old Post Nov-24-2016 20:44  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TonkaButt69
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Fuck off Juan

You learn how to beach match yet? there is a good tutorial on the dj booth fyi.

Old Post Nov-24-2016 20:45  United States
Afat failure
tranceaddict in training

2 of these then I'll be complete.

http://www.vermona.com/en/products/...ction-filter-4/

Old Post Nov-29-2016 01:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Afat failure Click here to Send Afat failure a Private Message Add Afat failure to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by TonkaButt69
So i had 1400 to shell, and i needed an interface and nordlead.

Nord A1R 800$
RME Baby Face Pro 549$

Now i'm skeptical on rne's A/D conversion, i can;t remember on how it sounds like. Are they same on the UCX, UFX an so on? Also can i use the microphone inputs on the baby face pro to record two more instruments?

The babyface is a fine little DAC but you really need to stop worrying about minute differences in sound quality.

I know you have treatment now but even in a full pro studio, with incredible speakers, I promise you in an A/B test between a Babyface pro and a UCX you couldn't tell the difference.

On the whole RME are great for DAC's. And no, of course there's differences between an $1800 interface and a $550, but not for EDM or your needs.

Old Post Dec-02-2016 23:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RANENito69
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
The babyface is a fine little DAC but you really need to stop worrying about minute differences in sound quality.

I know you have treatment now but even in a full pro studio, with incredible speakers, I promise you in an A/B test between a Babyface pro and a UCX you couldn't tell the difference.

On the whole RME are great for DAC's. And no, of course there's differences between an $1800 interface and a $550, but not for EDM or your needs.

Hell yeah, the babyface came in this week, plugged everything in and wow blown away by this thing.

Old Post Dec-03-2016 00:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RANENito69 Click here to Send RANENito69 a Private Message Add RANENito69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

Fuck off Juan

Anywhere But Here - A progressive breaks mix

Old Post Dec-03-2016 09:14  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bor-n an Angel
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Fuck off Juan

oh look its TA's worst dj LOL.

Old Post Dec-03-2016 09:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Bor-n an Angel Click here to Send Bor-n an Angel a Private Message Add Bor-n an Angel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SystematicX1
Supreme tranceaddict

No sorry Juan...that would be me

Old Post Dec-03-2016 15:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SystematicX1 Click here to Send SystematicX1 a Private Message Add SystematicX1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > 2016/17 Winter Gas.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread