Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.02.17. SPEEDY J feat. Greg Gow, The Dukes, Mateo Murphy @ MONO - The Gallery
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

2006.02.17. SPEEDY J feat. Greg Gow, The Dukes, Mateo Murphy @ MONO - The Gallery

Old Post Jan-21-2006 04:51  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn²

This is the Friday of the week I get home from Amsterdam, but I will not miss this!!
Possibly may have one of my friends finding his way from Montreal to Toronto for this one..

Old Post Jan-21-2006 12:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Myway
Supreme tranceaddict

Behold... SPEEDY J!!!

Speedy J.. next day Markus..

Should I find a way to stay in some flop around T.O in that weekend??

Old Post Jan-22-2006 01:01  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Myway Click here to Send Myway a Private Message Add Myway to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skipper
Supreme tranceaddict

What a ridiculous booking.
I hope gallery is small, grimey, and dark but with good sound. perfect setting for a hot and sweaty techno jam!!

Old Post Jan-22-2006 13:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Skipper Click here to Send Skipper a Private Message Add Skipper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:
Originally posted by Skipper
What a ridiculous booking.
I hope gallery is small, grimey, and dark but with good sound. perfect setting for a hot and sweaty techno jam!!

The Gallery is exactly how you described it (except for the sound. It could be better and it's a bit loud at times).

This is craaaaaaaaazy though! Whoever is managing the Gallery is doing a good f'ing job in my opinion. Fucking awesome booking!

Old Post Jan-22-2006 17:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn²

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
The Gallery is exactly how you described it (except for the sound. It could be better and it's a bit loud at times).

I agree with you there.. the last time I was at Gallery, my ears were hurting a slight bit only cuz the space is so small and the music is loud. I think earplugs may help with that a little. But other than that, no complaints here

Old Post Jan-22-2006 19:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kabelicious
Danse Macheen

Speedy J is the pounding, hard beat master. Everytime he comes to the D, I make it a point of going and yes, the Gallery is entirely well-suited for a good, dark, sweaty techno piece.

Old Post Jan-23-2006 15:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kabelicious Click here to Send kabelicious a Private Message Add kabelicious to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubyriva
still in it

finally some techno in toronto - and on a date that i don't have anything planned on!

maybe we'll make the trip.

EDIT: i just realized that is the weekend we are headed to san francisco to visit a friend and see paul van dyk. what did i say earlier? it seems that when there is a good techno night in toronto, i usually already have plans!

Last edited by rubyriva on Jan-24-2006 at 14:42

Old Post Jan-23-2006 17:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rubyriva Click here to Send rubyriva a Private Message Add rubyriva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Jan-24-2006 07:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

quote:
Originally posted by magikb
I agree with you there.. the last time I was at Gallery, my ears were hurting a slight bit only cuz the space is so small and the music is loud. I think earplugs may help with that a little. But other than that, no complaints here

you're just getting old

I can't wait for this event....me needs me techno

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Jan-28-2006 06:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn²

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
you're just getting old

I can't wait for this event....me needs me techno

bwahahaha.. that has gotta be it!
glad to see I will have you beside me for this crazy techno night though!

Old Post Jan-29-2006 03:43 
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

quote:
Originally posted by magikb
bwahahaha.. that has gotta be it!
glad to see I will have you beside me for this crazy techno night though!

I've been waiting for a good techno night....my trance legs need a break and my techno legs need to run free.....I'm gonna party like it's 1999.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Feb-07-2006 19:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.02.17. SPEEDY J feat. Greg Gow, The Dukes, Mateo Murphy @ MONO - The Gallery
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul Van Dyk Loveparade 1999 track [2002] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAstrix & Alien Project - "We've Got Ice Crystal" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread