Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Traktor 2.5.1 update is now available.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Traktor 2.5.1 update is now available.

Get your free copy now at the service center.

All hail traktor.

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Jul-25-2012 16:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

Already d/l it. Didn't notice any big differences, but I've only hit record+played a set, yet. Im guessing they probably fixed some F1/Remix deck-stuffs, which I wont notice as Ive returned my F1.

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Jul-26-2012 01:08  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

no bugs here, everything is running smoothly.

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Jul-26-2012 14:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

Running perfectly here as well. Release notes mentions improvement in latency and with my S2, I'm seeing a slight decrease. Very pleased.

Old Post Jul-27-2012 17:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ NyX
tranceaddict

runs fine with timecode for me

Old Post Jul-28-2012 16:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ NyX Click here to Send DJ NyX a Private Message Add DJ NyX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
billymarsh
tranceaddict in training

Cheers for that! This is the only thing holding me back from using this with timecode CD's that it didn't feel like a CDJ, it just felt like a lagging addition. I know it isn't HID but it still sucked compared to Serato. Away to download now, trial later.

:argh: i keep nudging my plattern because i'm used to the slight delay in serato. i have to say it comes closer to CDs than serato does. at least with the MK2 timecode CDs. with the old ones: i don't know.

Old Post Aug-16-2012 10:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for billymarsh Click here to Send billymarsh a Private Message Add billymarsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

I'm using traktor now with my X1 and DJM-850, nice compact combo, maybebi addon a F1 too.
For my CDJ-850's i'm using VDJ 7 pro, full HID support on these babies, works much better. It's a shame really that NI has nod HID support for the 850.

Once you experienced HID,Like it could be, as in VDJ7, then midi remote + timecode feels like a laggy toy.

Last edited by Raphie on Aug-19-2012 at 06:22

Old Post Aug-19-2012 06:16  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Traktor 2.5.1 update is now available.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlz ID this track from a G+D set [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRalphie B vs. Airbase - "Massive Rise" (Bootleg Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread