Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

Nice job on the track there simon, wasnt overly too fond on the melody but the composition level is great. Good job.

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post Jan-19-2006 22:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nyquist_Theorem

quote:
Originally posted by simon_hunter
latest track, in the middle of signing it now to a new UK label.

Currently bein canned by misja helsloot and reports of armin playlisting not confirmed tho.

http://www.stateofemergencyrecordin...ay(clipped).mp3

it says JS Project but we had to change our name due to it being similar
to J & S Project who produce tech house or sumthing gay like that.

nice work. PM me label info and cat number once its confirmed, would love to help you out.

Old Post Jan-20-2006 11:48  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Nyquist_Theorem Click here to Send Nyquist_Theorem a Private Message Visit Nyquist_Theorem's homepage! Add Nyquist_Theorem to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

Have a listen studs:

LSG - Hearts ( oni0n mix )

Old Post Jan-21-2006 04:53  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
simon_hunter
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nyquist_Theorem
nice work. PM me label info and cat number once its confirmed, would love to help you out.

Cheers sir, can do. www.getz.me.uk thats the label i beleive its going on.

Last edited by simon_hunter on Feb-10-2006 at 12:23

Old Post Jan-28-2006 12:40  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for simon_hunter Click here to Send simon_hunter a Private Message Visit simon_hunter's homepage! Add simon_hunter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION

Hi c.unts and wh0rebagz...

Track time:

oni0n - come & catch me

Old Post Feb-13-2006 02:08  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by ONION
Hi c.unts and wh0rebagz...

Track time:

oni0n - come & catch me

i thought it was nice, though nothing special (yet). bit short to really tell, you know? and this is the last f'n time i give you feedback until you finish something dammit!

Old Post Feb-13-2006 05:57  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

Awesome shit onion

Old Post Feb-13-2006 06:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
i thought it was nice, though nothing special (yet). bit short to really tell, you know? and this is the last f'n time i give you feedback until you finish something dammit!

This thread isnt necessarily always about promoting music...
I post clips of my tracks so that other amatuer producers like myself can ask questions and learn how to make that bassline sound or learn how to write those beats. Or even give their own input or ideas out there about certain sounds and production techniques...

I dont write music so that others can enjoy it. I do it for my own enjoyment and if others like it then great we have similar taste... however at the end of the day its not really that important to me. Only those producers seeking to push a commercial sound look for other peoples approval of their music.

So to summarise it makes no difference if I post a full track or a 2 minute track... In a 2 minute track there can be so many production techniques used that others may want to learn about them..

Old Post Feb-13-2006 22:18  Australia
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

fair points, i just think its a shame for someone with obvious talent to pass over those of us that enjoy listening to someone with obvious talent

Old Post Feb-13-2006 23:02  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

What a sick dawg.

quote:
Originally posted by ONION
I dont write music so that others can enjoy it. I do it for my own enjoyment and if others like it then great we have similar taste... however at the end of the day its not really that important to me. Only those producers seeking to push a commercial sound look for other peoples approval of their music.

Old Post Feb-14-2006 03:02 
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

Oh btw guys, started something yesterday, let me know what you think

www.aesthetic-music.com/FEB_12_06.mp3

Old Post Feb-14-2006 12:28 
narcism
faithless fangirl

if any aspiring producers are interested you are now able to upload your track onto the mondo website, and they will listen to it and if good enough allow others to listen to a sample

this can be done in the a&r section
http://www.mondorecords.com/mondo.html

Old Post Feb-15-2006 04:45  Malta
Click Here to See the Profile for narcism Click here to Send narcism a Private Message Visit narcism's homepage! Add narcism to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksong played by dj jean at trance energy 2002 please help me! [2006] [9]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDer Dritte Raum - Hale Bopp [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread