Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Best of Progbreaks
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

Best of Progbreaks

Yeah, I know, getting all into the hottest genre of 2004 here. I've always liked some of it but never really got super deep into it, been doing a bit more digging into it lately though. I'm up for cool artists, labels, tracks, anything really. Already dug through some of the obvious ones, like the Bedrock Breaks, Electrofly, Shinichi, Silver Planet, Hope recordings. For the record, I'm mostly looking for stuff from that mid 2000s era.

Old Post Mar-30-2018 18:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

love the Prog Breaks....sooo dark, soo deep

good vocal

Old Post Mar-30-2018 19:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lonne
Stranger Than Fiction

You'll probably like this one.

Old Post Mar-30-2018 19:58  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for lonne Click here to Send lonne a Private Message Add lonne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Anthony Pappa's balance is one of the best prog breaks albums out there

Last edited by Scoops on Mar-30-2018 at 20:08

Old Post Mar-30-2018 20:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Salegon
Beautiful blond woman

Some Progressive Breaks for you.

Old Post Mar-30-2018 22:41  St Lucia
Click Here to See the Profile for Salegon Click here to Send Salegon a Private Message Add Salegon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Salegon
Some Progressive Breaks for you.

Thanks, I tried searching but the search function is currently broken.

Old Post Mar-31-2018 12:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

Does anyone have this one? Can't find it on Beatport/Juno or anywhere else for that matte - https://www.discogs.com/Clubbervisi.../release/669840

Old Post Mar-31-2018 15:23 
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Woony
Does anyone have this one? Can't find it on Beatport/Juno or anywhere else for that matte - https://www.discogs.com/Clubbervisi.../release/669840

Clubbervision were sooo mint back then. Shame they split. Here's my pick which I'm surprised hasn't been mentioned yet.

Old Post Mar-31-2018 18:07  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progtech
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
Anthony Pappa's balance is one of the best prog breaks albums out there

Yep, one of the best progbreaks mixes of all time.

Retroid's label has released a solid amount of progbreaks, Stefan Anion is also a favourite when it comes to proggy breakbeat, Lostep maybe. Also Silk Music, Aeron Aether's early stuff is solid.

Old Post Mar-31-2018 18:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for progtech Click here to Send progtech a Private Message Add progtech to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

A bit older (1994), but it may be up your alley:

Old Post Apr-02-2018 01:01  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Terrence Parker

Old Post Apr-02-2018 09:07  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Terrence Parker Click here to Send Terrence Parker a Private Message Add Terrence Parker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
capricorn15
__

Here's a few:

Petter - These Days

Orchid - The Mooflow

Digital Witchcraft - Snowday

Starecase - Come In

Old Post Apr-02-2018 18:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for capricorn15 Click here to Send capricorn15 a Private Message Add capricorn15 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Best of Progbreaks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackYear 2000 Track Needs IDing [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Cynic Project - "Matrix" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread