Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > The Gaslamp Killer (Brainfeeder) @ Benji B Exploring Future Beats Show (20.09.2012)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Bloodstream
Supreme tranceaddict

Dancing Dude The Gaslamp Killer (Brainfeeder) @ Benji B Exploring Future Beats Show (20.09.2012)

The Gaslamp Killer is a Los Angeles-based DJ whose eclectic style ranges from psychedelia and world music to dubstep and left-field hip-hop. Associated with Flying Lotus' Brainfeeder Records, he made his production debut in the late 2000s with a series of EPs. Born William Benjamin Bensussen, he originally comes from San Diego, California, whose downtown Gaslamp District's bar scene inspired him to name himself The Gaslamp Killer in disgust for much of the patronage. Upon relocating to Los Angeles, he found a niche for himself amid the city's massive underground party scene and ultimately found a home for himself as a resident DJ at the club Low End Theory, which resulted in a series of club-sponsored podcasts. He released his first album, Breakthrough, on Brainfeeder in September 2012.

☆ ☆ ☆ T R A C K L I S T I N G ☆ ☆ ☆
... not available at the moment! ...

♫•*¨*•.¸¸ This is a special Proper HQ Recording by myself !!! ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*
♛♛♛ HQ 160 kbit Download = [[ LINK REMOVED ]]
♛♛♛

It is destroying my nerve. I start at my own shadow, and am full of all sorts me horrible imaginings..."

Old Post Sep-20-2012 11:29  Dominican Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Bloodstream Click here to Send Bloodstream a Private Message Visit Bloodstream's homepage! Add Bloodstream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > The Gaslamp Killer (Brainfeeder) @ Benji B Exploring Future Beats Show (20.09.2012)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackShoegaze electro/alternative [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMotorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Perry O'Neil Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread