Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Scorchio
Sorry! We Are Circoloco

OMG This tune is still un-identified...
Wow, Really great melody and sounds fremilier also, must be one of the classic artists.
I'll try to look around for it.

Old Post Jun-13-2003 16:05  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Scorchio Click here to Send Scorchio a Private Message Add Scorchio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeFroiX
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm sure it is a Rocco & Heist Tune....
The Guitar sounds the same as in rocco_and_heist-rescue_me__original_mix....and it is released in 2000...maybe a unknown remix of that one?

I hope one day it will be identified....

Old Post Jun-14-2003 20:55  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for DeFroiX Click here to Send DeFroiX a Private Message Visit DeFroiX's homepage! Add DeFroiX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

i just downloaded a song that reminded me a lot of the tune in persuit...i started to research it, but couldn't find any remixes of the track, but i thought that maybe you guys would like to listen and give your opinions on it...i think the track sounds a lot like a remix of this...

Albion - Liquid Flow

anyone else heard this song??

Old Post Jun-16-2003 06:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cvic
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by JJ-T1
Don't ppl expect a superb rework cause the material was only 3:45 liveset rip + other samples, but I still recommend to take a listen.

DOWNLOAD RECONSTRUCTION

Too bad - the reconstruction has been removed. Do you think you can put it back up?

Old Post Jul-01-2003 02:10  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for cvic Click here to Send cvic a Private Message Add cvic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dunkku
tranceaddict in training

This sounds a little bit of SVEN-R-G - Goin Crazy [Bass Raiders Remix]

Old Post Jul-01-2003 12:14  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for dunkku Click here to Send dunkku a Private Message Add dunkku to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aquaplex
Junior tranceaddict

Shame / Disagreement

quote:
Originally posted by LiquidX
- That's SICK ! ! ! How can the guy NOT now what he plays?!?! or what he played?!?!?! .. jeeez..

okay mate, so picture this your judge jules, you can remember every single song you've played in the last fucking 5 years? christ man he aint superman :-)

Old Post Jul-02-2003 22:43  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Aquaplex Click here to Send Aquaplex a Private Message Add Aquaplex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RaVeRSurGe

Dunno link pweez

someone put jt's reconstruction back up pleez... the old link has been removed...

-RaVeRSurGe

Old Post Jul-03-2003 12:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for RaVeRSurGe Click here to Send RaVeRSurGe a Private Message Add RaVeRSurGe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JJ-T1
-back4good-

quote:
Originally posted by JJ-T1
Don't ppl expect a superb rework cause the material was only 3:45 liveset rip + other samples, but I still recommend to take a listen.

DOWNLOAD RECONSTRUCTION

THE LINK HAS BEEN REACTIVATED!

Old Post Jul-03-2003 16:09  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JJ-T1 Click here to Send JJ-T1 a Private Message Add JJ-T1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

woah, never noticed my sample had reached this status

waaaaaaay too many pages to look through, I was told that Jules was asked and he didnt remember and would like to know himself, I think its impossible....

cant believe there have been over 21,000 views, thats madness lol

Old Post Jul-08-2003 22:30  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Keh mon
Junior tranceaddict

We need to keep our status of being one of the best, if not the best trance forum/website... someone identify this awesome song

Old Post Jul-17-2003 01:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Keh mon Click here to Send Keh mon a Private Message Add Keh mon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
placebo
501xx

I'm about 110 percent sure it's a Jan Wayne track...

Jesus...over 21,000 views...wow...I doubt it'll ever get ID'd mostly likely one of those white label relases with no artist...eh oh well. After hearing so many tunes over the years, I'm kinda like..eh whatever.

Old Post Jul-20-2003 06:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for placebo Click here to Send placebo a Private Message Add placebo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pooley
In Search Of ...

I read all the postings and all I can say is, damn , like a crocodile, you keep your teeth in it

once you'll know I hope

song ain't that bad afterall

Old Post Jul-31-2003 21:41  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for pooley Click here to Send pooley a Private Message Visit pooley's homepage! Add pooley to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack ID plz [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTiesto - "Breda 8pm" (DJ Montana Edit) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread