Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Why doesn't anyone ever book SF native Max Vangeli?
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Randy S
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by alan
this deserves its own thread

lol yes.

OPEN HOUSE PODCAST

Subscribe for free in iTunes!
Check out Randy on Beatport
Website - Soundcloud - Facebook - Youtube

Last edited by Randy S on Sep-29-2010 at 02:22

Old Post Sep-29-2010 02:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Randy S Click here to Send Randy S a Private Message Visit Randy S's homepage! Add Randy S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

quote:
Originally posted by gerard6975
SF peeps, you guys need to appreciate what Max is trying hard to do for you guys up there. As much as we have to be thankful for EC Twins down here in LA.

anthonychirco | July 07, 2010

A month and a half of footage crammed into 8 minutes. Officially released by Ultra Records on 08/10/2010. Go pick it up at iTunes or Beatport.com!!! The EC Twins & Anthony Chirco present: "Doing it Well (remix)". Directed & Edited by Anthony Chirco. Produced and shot by Anthony Chirco & The EC Twins. This docu-music video shows how The EC Twins have brought House music back to Los Angeles and have now created a thriving movement that is taking over popular culture. Long live House music.

carry on

the crackhead violinist on the vid has more drive than them

Old Post Sep-29-2010 08:16  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

remember this one matt?

quote:
Originally posted by Andrieux

LBL's set at Vessel last time was pretty whack though, I will blame the venue and give him a fair shot at Ruby. I remember Max Vangeli trainwrecking the entire opener (per usual) and terribly set the mood for LBL and the crowd (which was also pretty bad).

Old Post Oct-01-2010 01:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andrieux
Machine

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
remember this one matt?

Just call it like I hear it. No discrimination! It was true too, LBL at Ruby was fucking dope!

Old Post Oct-01-2010 02:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Andrieux Click here to Send Andrieux a Private Message Visit Andrieux's homepage! Add Andrieux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by Andrieux
LBL at Ruby was fucking dope!

Sure was!!

Old Post Oct-01-2010 02:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nima86
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bas
This is pretty funny. Continue for my amusement.

Super lol at this. Thank you, EC Twins, for bringing house music back to Los Angeles. Where would we be without you two? Fucking clownshoes.

lol douchebags that are riding the edm movement to fame. House music was big in LA way before this asshats

Old Post Oct-01-2010 06:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for nima86 Click here to Send nima86 a Private Message Add nima86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nima86
Supreme tranceaddict

Max just got a shout out on Kim Fai Essential mix as him kim an21 being next SHM

Old Post Oct-02-2010 02:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for nima86 Click here to Send nima86 a Private Message Add nima86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Old Post Oct-05-2010 05:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kevin shawn
Like a six ton megabomb

Alot of it today has to do with marketing when back in the day you got big by playing quality music. The EC twins look like total douchebag DJs that would be better suited in Las Vegas playing Justin Beiber remixes at pool parties than LA nightclubs.

Nothing against Vegas DJs of course

Old Post Oct-05-2010 18:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kevin shawn Click here to Send kevin shawn a Private Message Add kevin shawn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

A friend of mine who is a House music producer/DJ in DC, was trying to get me to come out and see Max Vangelli. I heard it was good (not necessarily great).

Also when I think of House music in LA I think of parties like Lucid @ El Cid, parties at the Standard, at the Custom Hotel, Jazzercise, Incognito, and of course Sublevel, and I have mostly own been to trance parties in LA, only started going to House music parties recently.

(Speaking of LA house music, Lucid was some of the best House Music I've ever heard and I was lucky to live 2 blocks away from the venue.)

So I won't prejudge someone like Max Vangelli til I hear them in person but I'm not dying to see him.

Old Post Oct-06-2010 06:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 2tall

i thought one of the "haters" had created this to make fun of the guy! I was exponentially more amused when i found out who created/posted it!

damn it! Train(wreck)geli deleted it!

Last edited by bigperf on Oct-07-2010 at 02:28

Old Post Oct-07-2010 02:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HearHarmonic
Senior tranceaddict

He is booked at Avalon Nov. 6th

www.beharmonic.com
www.myspace.com/beharmonic

Old Post Oct-13-2010 17:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for HearHarmonic Click here to Send HearHarmonic a Private Message Visit HearHarmonic's homepage! Add HearHarmonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Why doesn't anyone ever book SF native Max Vangeli?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread