Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Danny Tenaglia @ Guv, Jan 10th
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
love_child
TA

this will be my first time seeing Danny T cant wait

Old Post Jan-09-2015 02:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for love_child Click here to Send love_child a Private Message Add love_child to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kabelicious
Danse Macheen

One last time to the Guv - sad it isn't Lawler, but I'll take DT any day The Detroit Ambassador to Toronto is officially retired after this night

Old Post Jan-09-2015 02:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kabelicious Click here to Send kabelicious a Private Message Add kabelicious to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by kabelicious
sad it isn't Lawler, but I'll take DT any day

I think that's how most of us feel.
Silver lining is - Danny T will be play wayyy longer than Lawler ever would

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jan-09-2015 03:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

I wish someone could tell us a story about Lawler...whatever happened to LAWLER?

lol

Old Post Jan-09-2015 18:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tordan
Anti BS Alliance

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007
yeah don't bring them with you...

will do. thanks for the info.

Old Post Jan-09-2015 19:23  Sri Lanka
Click Here to See the Profile for Tordan Click here to Send Tordan a Private Message Add Tordan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

friends bailed on me and i have an extra ticket ill prob get rid of at the door- and still have not been this excited for a show in a while.

Old Post Jan-10-2015 18:20  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
I think that's how most of us feel.
Silver lining is - Danny T will be play wayyy longer than Lawler ever would

and way better. (truth) some proper house and some proper techno. can't ask for more

Old Post Jan-10-2015 18:22  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Guaranteed he'll play some face melting tribal too

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jan-10-2015 19:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

finally found some one to go with..

i had trouble sleeping out of excitement. danny on a bad day is better than 90% of RA top DJs on top form.. i know the music will be good enough to make me stay i just hope i don't body crash

Old Post Jan-10-2015 19:35  Norfolk Island
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
i know the music will be good enough to make me stay i just hope i don't body crash

I've been battling a stomach flu for past 3 days.. Finally better today lol.. I also have to be back in London for 4pm for a family dinner lol.. OYE! I'll be in Acid Lounge 10-1130 (maybe on again later). Long night ahead!

Old Post Jan-10-2015 20:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nobbie Q
Supreme tranceaddict

Sucks you can't even smoke anywere legitimately anymore in this place due to the new laws but they should just let ppl do whatever. Guv is closing in a few weeks and we should be able to have the madness out in full force!

Anyways, should be good regardless. I'm expecting a mixture of different types of beats as per his previous party reviews.

http://www.soundcloud.com/nobbie-q
Q-Trip, Mixshow every Wed. at 11 PM EST at cfreradio.com

FB Page: www.facebook.com/theqtrip

Old Post Jan-10-2015 21:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Nobbie Q Click here to Send Nobbie Q a Private Message Add Nobbie Q to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
I've been battling a stomach flu for past 3 days.. Finally better today lol.. I also have to be back in London for 4pm for a family dinner lol.. OYE! I'll be in Acid Lounge 10-1130 (maybe on again later). Long night ahead!

Ugh I hadn't had a Stomach bug in ages, have had a cold on off since early December. Taking the go from mimico at either 1123 or 1153. All nighters all around

Old Post Jan-10-2015 21:57  Norfolk Island

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Danny Tenaglia @ Guv, Jan 10th
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID (sample included) (well known song) [2011] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOcean Lab - "Clear Blue Water" (Ferry Corsten remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread