Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TranceLover007
DariusX

Lol, I think is time for me/my ears to take a little break lol.

Next time when I will listen to your mix I will pay much more attention lol - I promise

Cheers,

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post May-03-2012 18:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

I think I started your song from the end. If I did, that probably threw you off. LOL

I know I did that to a bunch of songs, I rearranged them or chopped them up big time. I also added risers and I know I even re-drummed one song.

Old Post May-03-2012 18:33  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
Originally posted by DjWoody
I think I started your song from the end. If I did, that probably threw you off. LOL

I know I did that to a bunch of songs, I rearranged them or chopped them up big time. I also added risers and I know I even re-drummed one song.

No worry man, everything is just the way it should be - I never worry about those things (jealousy) - for me everything has their own purpose and happens for reason

Have a great one.

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post May-03-2012 18:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by Storyteller
Cool .

I've got to mention the radio processing though. I hope this mix won't go through another round of processing at the radio (or that you use the unprocessed mix there) because sending a mix through radio processing twice just kills it entirely in a negative way. The mix itself is overprocessed as well in my opinion, and I don't say that too often as I don't mind a lot of (radio-esque) compression but it is fairly heavy in this recording.

Furthermore I feel like the mix could benefit from some more-abrupt mixes. I think some of these mixes are smeared out too long.

Sorry for the negative response but I thought it was important to stress the above. On the other hand I have to say I think your track selection is very well done considering the variety and small selection of the music.

I agree with the compression, when I hear a track or mix like this, I just turn it off. That compression travels into my brain in a negative way, I cant stand it.

Old Post May-03-2012 22:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

I took off the compression and any processing I did to the master channel and sent it in. But, I'm sure the station is going to process it either way. They always do.

Old Post May-03-2012 22:42  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

Who else in here is in LA besides me and RANN?

Old Post May-04-2012 17:16  Mexico
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DjWoody
Who else in here is in LA besides me and RANN?

Sharon Osbourne lives in that neck.

Old Post May-05-2012 21:57  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

So do: Daft punk, Swedish House Mafia, Paul Oakenfold, Deep Dish (sharam and ali).

Oh and Tiesto want sot move here. Lucky us

Old Post May-05-2012 22:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

ugliest city i've ever lived in. The people , well 70% of them are just , i mean there are the accents. the Tommy Lee accent, there are the 30% that pretend they are somebody they aren't, you have to drive and i don't drive. I hate driving. Until i get a chauffeur that doubles as my super hero manager, i take taxis. in NYC and Montreal, you can ride a bike, take public transportation. I don't think i would ever buy a car unless i had kids. The douchebag ratio is just too fucking high. People are ugly.

ya, i fucking hated that city. My favorite city is montreal. Nice place near downtown. No car, lots of trees, a metropolitan but oddly feels small. The women are beautifull. Rent is affordable. NYC is ok. Lots of things to see, i like the opera and the symphony, but rent is so fucking high.

I would live to live in Paris, Berlin , Vancouver , Montreal or NYC, I also don't like hot weather.

Old Post May-05-2012 23:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

Then Seattle would be a perfect place for you.

Cheer

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post May-05-2012 23:29  United States
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

Stockholm for me.

My Soundcloud

Old Post May-06-2012 01:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
J.L.
Never gonna give you up.

Montreal's nice. Sometimes I wish I lived there. But then again, Toronto isn't bad. Shouldn't complain. Vancouver is nice, but too small. And everyone there calls anything EDM techno still.

Old Post May-06-2012 01:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for J.L. Click here to Send J.L. a Private Message Add J.L. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread