Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Has Megan Lost Her Mojo
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
She lost it the moment she became so weirdly close with srussel 28 63.64%
She lost it when she dropped another kid out her mangled vajayjay 4 9.09%
She was never cool 10 22.73%
Her and Bas should be shun from the cor 2 4.55%
Total: 44 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

naw i treated her to like a denise styled breakfast. When i commit a felony, i man up and show some humility and respect. Take a 21 year old, now subtract a day , and each time, ask me if it is still cool. I mean age is so subjective. Sure she was 15, but maybe she had the mind of a 16 year old. And the last thing kids need is to feel marginalized. I mean i remember being treated differently when i was younger. So in way, i did the right thing. I treated that 15 year old as an equal and bought her pancakes with real maple syrup which is extra.

Old Post May-07-2012 00:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
naw i treated her to like a denise styled breakfast. When i commit a felony, i man up and show some respect.

That's nice. I said aphrodisiac though

Old Post May-07-2012 00:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

She didn't seem to be turned on but we were both hung over. And she had that awful feeling you get when you drink too many appletini's with a dash of GHB. \. She thought it was really sweet and kind that i bought her a nice breakfast. I mean i think i even saw a tear. Which made me wonder what kind of assholes she had been with before that she would find this so nice and thoughtful.

Old Post May-07-2012 00:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

a continental breakfast and a national post is the least a guy can do after having subjected a large uncircumcised greasy hpv ridden salsiccia into every one of her orifices.

Old Post May-07-2012 01:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

The National Post? You're pushing it.

Old Post May-07-2012 01:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

i was joking with the breakfast thing too....she can eat whatever dribbles down her legs onto her cheap fake vera wang pumps from winners bought with a gift card from "grandpa" jim.

Old Post May-07-2012 01:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Ahahahahahahahaha.

Old Post May-07-2012 01:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

admit it. its like a science

Old Post May-07-2012 01:22 
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

Old Post May-07-2012 01:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
de+
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
Yeah. The only kind of guy hot girls throw themselves at for sex are super alpha male types.

If your talking about older girls you might have a point, but it simply isn't true for young girls. The only criteria for young girls, is if they think you're good looking. I am definitely no alpha male and consider myself to be more on the insecure side, but that has never been a problem when it comes to getting good looking chicks. Girls usually think i'm hot and make the first move. Its not because i haven't been with good looking older girls, but girls over the age of 25 are definitely a different story. I'm 28 btw

Old Post May-07-2012 11:00  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for de+ Click here to Send de+ a Private Message Add de+ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

you have it backwards son.

Insecure girls gravitate towards the douche bag alpha male cliche. Younger girls tend to be more insecure. And the alpha male trope is more often than not a manifestation of insecurity. A script for idiots to follow.

you don't have to be a loud fucking idiot to project confidence.

I suppose culture plays a part but in a society where women are not reliant on men to live, your money, your car and obnoxious demeanour are not so impressive to attractive smart confident women that are doing just fine. Having said that, nobody likes a pussy. But somewhere in that spectrum, you will find that balance. Try to finger what it is to be a douchebag, write it down. Now do the opposite.

Last edited by Looney4Clooney on May-07-2012 at 19:17

Old Post May-07-2012 19:09 
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
you have it backwards son.

Insecure girls gravitate towards the douche bag alpha male cliche. Younger girls tend to be more insecure. And the alpha male trope is more often than not a manifestation of insecurity. A script for idiots to follow.

you don't have to be a loud fucking idiot to project confidence.

I suppose culture plays a part but in a society where women are not reliant on men to live, your money, your car and obnoxious demeanour are not so impressive to attractive smart confident women that are doing just fine. Having said that, nobody likes a pussy. But somewhere in that spectrum, you will find that balance. Try to finger what it is to be a douchebag, write it down. Now do the opposite.

big mistake a lot of people make with me. just because the guy isn't the loud obnoxious douche, doesn't mean he lacks confidence.

i find that the quiet ones are the ones you gotta really look out for. they are usually the dangerous ones, b/c they aren't loud because they don't have to prove to others

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post May-07-2012 19:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackChristopher Lawrence track [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCa-Lo - What's Wrong [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread